Cedar posts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar posts??

Anyone know of a place between Houston and Georgetown where a feller could purchase himself 1 cedar post 8”-10” in diameter and 8’-10’ in length… gonna make that drive tomorrow for other things but would like to find one to finish up a project here at home

there's a place off of 183 heading towards lampassas (between round rock and lampassas) that sells tons of cedar posts. No idea the name, sorry.

Comment

I'm sure I have several that are already cut that would work for you here at the house. Will look tonight when I get home. More than welcome to it if I do. In the Bertram area.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
        there's a place off of 183 heading towards lampassas (between round rock and lampassas) that sells tons of cedar posts. No idea the name, sorry.
        I think I know which one you’re talking about. Use to pass it in my way to our old lease in Lometa. I’m gonna try not to drive that far if I can help it

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          I'm sure I have several that are already cut that would work for you here at the house. Will look tonight when I get home. More than welcome to it if I do. In the Bertram area.
          Man, that’d be awesome… just let me know, I only need one post

Comment

I think I have what you need. If not we can definitely go find one! Lol! No shortage here at the house.

Shoot me a pm. I should be around all day tomorrow and Sunday

Comment

Working...
            X