Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Red Hot Chili Pepper fans around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t listened to them since 1999 when Californication came out but this new album is https://youtu.be/OS8taasZl8k
    Last edited by Black Ice; 04-07-2022, 10:52 PM.

Not that it was your intent, but mentioning that album made me feel really old.

Comment

Well, that's something.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
        Not that it was your intent, but mentioning that album made me feel really old.

Anthony Kiedis turns 60 this year. My dad who is 68 turned me onto them in 1991 jamming Blood Sugar Sex Magik[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Back when “we” purchased actual tangible items such as cassettes and cd’s I had all their music. His voice still sounds the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was in ‘99. I will give it a listen.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I was in ‘99. I will give it a listen.

This album sucked me right back in and I wonder if any of the other albums are as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                This album sucked me right back in and I wonder if any of the other albums are as good.

Only 30 years old here but was exposed to the '99 album digging through my moms CD collection. Grew up loving that album but was not a fan of any of the others except for a few songs. So much so that i didn't bother listening to the new one... I'll give it a listen!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                  Only 30 years old here but was exposed to the '99 album digging through my moms CD collection. Grew up loving that album but was not a fan of any of the others except for a few songs. So much so that i didn't bother listening to the new one... I'll give it a listen!
                  I'm 30 and had the same type experience with them. I'm going to dive into the new album right now!

Comment

One of the few rock bands of my youth that I still enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      Haven’t listened to them since 1999 when Californication came out but this new album is https://youtu.be/OS8taasZl8k
                      Thanks for that blast from the past. Their music is timeless. Glad they are still putting out new stuff. My old man got me hooked on them.

Comment

"Californication" was/is the shiznit.

Comment

I like their old stuff for sure. Californiacation and By the way are the top 2 albums I listened to.

Comment

Ive never seen them live, but I have bbq grilling family members that actually still go see them in concert so its real common to hear that stuff at my gazeebo when the “familia” gets together

Comment

I am and I listened to this album a couple of times through earlier this week. I was amazed at how they still sounded the same (or maybe they are digitally able to make them sound the same) 17 songs and several really good ones in my opinion definitely worth a listen if you ever liked them

Comment

Working...
                              X