Kidney Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kidney Stone

After an ER visit Sunday night - Monday AM .. The level 9 - 10 pain revealed a 4 - 5 mm size Kidney Stone.
    Got some Meds to ease the pain .. Just Hope I can pass it without further complications ..
    Drinking LOTS of water and some Lemon juice ..
    Last edited by Patriot-2000; 02-23-2022, 11:52 AM.

Good luck. I just went through the same ordeal. No fun at all. The IV drip with pain meds helped tremendously. Stay away from sodas!

Comment

Hoping it passes brother - been there, done that 2x's .... I had to undergo lithotripsy surgery to remove (blast) the stones since they wouldn't pass. Such a painful, miserable feeling. Shingles also suck

Comment

Prayers up
        I did a lithotripsy and it still wasn’t a cake walk,

Comment

I get them all the time, due to my Dr. Pepper addiction. Tamsulosin(Flomax) helps to pass them. Thankfully, mine are small enough to pass, but it’s only a matter of time before I get a big one.

Comment

Kidney stones are really fun, passed maybe a dozen or more over the years. Funny(NOT SO MUCH) how a smaller than bb sized little rock can cause SO MUCH PAIN. Went to ER and they sent me home I went back next day and told them to GET IT OUT BEFORE I DIE! They retrieved it stuck between kidney and bladder and that was no fun either BUT better than stone stuck there. Mine were kind that medicine couldn't prevent and usually came in hot weather when I get dehydrated. Also have some in my kidney that are too big to pass that poke around with their horns and cause discomfort. Tried lithotripsy(NOT FUN EITHER) broke it up some but didn't clean it all out either. Hope yours passes quickly and DOESN'T COME BACK GOODLUCK!

Comment

It will pass and you will think you are having a baby. At least that's what they say the pain is like. I had one and they sat me in an ultrasonic hot tub and applied the juice so it broke it up and then I pee'd green sand and went home with some good drugs the next day. I could feel every grain of sand coming out. Kept my mind off the girls for a few days.

Comment

Been there a few times, but instead of water, drink alot of beer real fast lol.

Comment

Been there before, if you start running fever get back to the Doc asap. I didn't and it almost cost me my ghost.

Comment

Do those hurt lower back, or up front below belt line?

Comment

had one back in 2017, was horrible. Drink much more water now than I did before then. So its helped. Cut back on sodas and occasionally drink some pickle juice (the vinegar is going to help break stuff down too, supposedly.)

Comment

For me, it was lower back, on both sides.

My eurologist said that she talked with multiple women who had children naturally and also kidney stones. Women said baby was less painful, and I can believe them.

Comment

The passing through the manhood wasn't painful for me. More like a strange feeling working its way out. It was the stone going from the kidney to the bladder that sent me to the ER.

Comment

Hope and prayers for you.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              Prayers up
                              I did a lithotripsy and it still wasn’t a cake walk,
                              I did the same and it was still AWFUL !!
                              I have a Urethral Stricture so a Stint was put in as well..
                              Good Times

Comment

Working...
                              X