No announcement yet.

How Many Have Actually Seen A Buck Breed A Doe In The Wild?? *** Rated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several years ago I was rifle hunting and watched a nice buck breed a Doe and as soon as he finished his duty and dropped back down on all fours I settle the cross hair on him and dropped him in his tracks! When I walked over to him the Doe was still standing there not 10 yards away.
    I bet she was wondering what the hell came over him:-)

Comment

Last season I was sitting at the base of a tree in a big wheat field and had a buck mount a doe a bunch of times about 75 yards away. Its something that I never thought I would see, and something I probably wont see again. The buck was not worth shooting, but the doe was a shooter but I let her live in hopes of attracting some other bucks.

Comment

$10 says he won't call.

Comment

This is the only thing X rated I've seen from animals. (besides my dog shaped like a comma)

Comment

Great pic! Never seen it in the wild.....yet! I have been baiting in Kansas for 2 seasons but they already have enough grain in the fields. Maybe my late season hunt will turn up the monster bucks.

Comment

I've witnessed it twice this season. First time was Nov 3rd. Day b4 gun season. A big 10 topped a doe on the Benson Ranch. Then a week later another 10 in my pasture. I watched him chase numerous doe after that with no romance. This is very unusual. The first one was around 5 pm and the second was close to 9 am. Last year I watched a buck top a doe in mid January in front of the house. That fawn was in spots come November this year. Runt too.

Comment

Lotta deer **** round the fire lately.

Comment

My boy just asked me what that buck in the top pic was doing. I told him the buck was showing the doe his pink crayon.

Comment

Saw it once in PA about 25 years ago.

Comment

Deer Erotica!!! SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Spot N Stalk View Post
                        My boy just asked me what that buck in the top pic was doing. I told him the buck was showing the doe his pink crayon.
                        You should have told him he was fishing for bearded clams.

Comment

Y'alll have got it all wrong, the buck has a broken front leg and the doe is helping him walk!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Saw a nice 8 mount a doe in Kansas last year.

Comment

Yeah, but will he respect her in the morning???

I've seen it happen a couple times but never got a picture, especially with the gear showing!

Comment

I have been lucky enough to see that happen a few times. You should see it when a close to 250lbs+ deer goes after a little yearling. Ouch that is what it looks like.
                                Chris Kiefner

Comment

Working...
                                X