Processor and Taxidermist needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Processor and Taxidermist needed

In the Arlington, DFW area. I asked once before the Big Crash of '06 but lost it obviously. Recommendations please........

Syracuse meats out in keller. Do exceptional work.

Comment

Do they do taxi work too? Thanks for the info by the way....

Comment

Theres a taxidermist right next door to Syracuse. I think its bear creek taxidermy. I had a coyote skin tanned through them and it came out very well.

Comment

Another vote for Saracuse.

Comment

TX_Hombre,
            I use Lee's in Rendon off 1187. Last year when I dropped my mule deer off she was talking about sending everyhting to Syracuse this year but I don't know if she is doing that this year or not. She does excellent work. There is a taxi right there as well. His name is Richard Bush and he does excellent work as well. He mounted a Mule Deer and White tail for me year before last. I wish i had some pics of them here to show you because he did an excellent job in my opinion. He has a website as well. www.wild-creations.com

I have an 8 point from this year I am going to take him when I come back up there for Christmas.

Comment

Jason ,
              You didnt us use Clay ? gETTIN ANY RAIN ?

Comment

We used Clay while we were in college. That was when we would be keeping our meat there. But the last couple of years the meat has been going to my parents house which is up there and much easier to pick up when finished when it is right there.

No no rain and it is getting really dry. Approaching last years winter conditions. We are pulling our cows off the alfalfa teusday when we sell and I am going to over seed it with rye and start back to watering to try and have some winter grazing. We planted 100 acres of wheat and had a good start but it is starting to dye now and not in a place we can water it.

Comment

Syracuse is the best for meat.

I use Alpine Taxi which is at Alpin Gun Range. They do awesome work!

Comment

Well, I can't help with the meat place, but here is the number for my favorite taxidermist---(512) 716-0649. Located in Round Rock but that is usually no problem with a little TBHexpress help.

Comment

Congrats on the buck again Rob. Since he is not bragging, I will do it for him. Rob had this buck on video since the beginning of the season and has been working his butt off to kill this buck. It finally came togther for him this past week. He made a great shot and the buck traveled less than 20 yards. He scored 144 Way to go man!!

Comment

Thanks all!

Jaspros I ended up sending it to Lee's as it was convenient but Richard's shop is not there anymore. I hunted him down, working out of the house apparently. Him and Lee couldn't come to an agreement apparently. His website and number is still working though. Dropped off my deer there Sunday.

Thanks HF. I did post a story in the stories section, check it for accuracy will ya!

Comment

I have to recommend AYW (Anything You Want) Taxidermy in Rendon.

I have my first bow buck (6pt WT) and my blackbuck with him right now. He's done numerous deer and hogs for me as far as meat processing also. Does a good job. I love the fact he has year round 24hr drop off for exotics and hogs.

Comment

Out of his house huh? I knew last time I was by there he said they were looking to go up on his rent and he was looking for a new place. I promise you will be very happy with his work.

Comment

Working...
                            X