QuickLoad data help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
    It's been a bit since I update QL, been using GRT quite a bit developing loads for my 6GT and some new stuff for the 260ai. I'll probably update soon, but without a CD rom drive on any of my 4 computers it's kinda a PIA!

Eh just buy a cheap USB external CD drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Eh just buy a cheap USB external CD drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      funny you say that, just ordered one from Amazon, ordering the update now!

Comment

I was seeing that they only offered it on cd. PIA

Comment

There shouldn’t be this much math involved in reloading and shooting lol. Don’t overthink it!

As a long time accubond shooter, you’re using the wrong bullet to get that picky about accuracy anyway

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            There shouldn’t be this much math involved in reloading and shooting lol. Don’t overthink it!

As a long time accubond shooter, you’re using the wrong bullet to get that picky about accuracy anyway
            This is more of a learning process for me. I have some odd ball components which as you state are "the wrong bullet" that I would like to shoot down range. While I am doing that, the process of better understanding Optimal Barrel Time loading which in theory, which I have been finding works, will get you close to the accuracy node for powder/ bullet combo's.

Note sure why more reloader's do not start with this MATH.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
              This is more of a learning process for me. I have some odd ball components which as you state are "the wrong bullet" that I would like to shoot down range. While I am doing that, the process of better understanding Optimal Barrel Time loading which in theory, which I have been finding works, will get you close to the accuracy node for powder/ bullet combo's.

Note sure why more reloader's do not start with this MATH.
              I understand the concept. My comment about the bullet was a joke. I LOVE accubonds. They just simply don’t fly as well as say, a berger.

Good luck with your load work. I still hate math! Doesn’t mean I’m bad at it. Just don’t like it

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X