Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    This made me LOL.

Good luck op! I looked at a truck with one of those. When I saw I couldn’t leave my trailer hitch ball in the receiver without smashing the tailgate step on it, I knew it wasn’t for me lol. Wonder how many have dents right there.
    You can use the tailgate in the regular way but you definitely cant open both tailgates with a standard hitch in the receiver. It makes me nervous just having a hitch installed. Haha. I have no use for the specific BW hitch shown above because I use a big *** weight distribution hitch when I tow. It's sure to dent the hell out of my truck when I make that mistake. But seriously, I made fun of the tailgate until I started using it. That thing is really handy as long as you don't smash it against the hitch.

Comment

Put it in 4wd and drive through some mud. It’ll clear up the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
        You can use the tailgate in the regular way but you definitely cant open both tailgates with a standard hitch in the receiver. It makes me nervous just having a hitch installed. Haha. I have no use for the specific BW hitch shown above because I use a big *** weight distribution hitch when I tow. It's sure to dent the hell out of my truck when I make that mistake. But seriously, I made fun of the tailgate until I started using it. That thing is really handy as long as you don't smash it against the hitch.
        Oh it looks really handy! I was kinda sad about it lol. I keep a big 3 ball hitch with a hook in my receiver in case I get rear ended

That B&W looks neat too! Sorry to squirrel off on ya. Hope you get the corn out!

Comment

Working...
        X