Stolen Tomball Camper Recovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Tomball Camper Recovered

Update re my stolen camper from October 2021. See the links to the original threads below. Liberty County Sheriff's Office recovered my first stolen (Keystone) camper at what the deputy described as a "make shift rv park" late last night. He said mine and other stolen campers were recovered and towed to a wrecker lot in Cleveland. He said 2 people went to jail but didn't elaborate. I asked about my second (North Point) camper and he said it wasn't there. So I don't know if the first was stolen by the thief in the black truck or not. Insurance paid me for the camper but not the contents. I'm trying to get approval to see if any of my camping gear is still in it. But considering someone was living it for up to 6 months I'm guessing the thing is empty of my stuff.

BOLO Stolen Camper Tomball:

BOLO Stolen Camper Tomball...Again:

Glad you got a little closure on this. If you get to search it for your property bolo for identifying info of perps for future reference.

Comment

Not to mention if they were in there for 6 months, its likely soaked in meth making ingredients.

I couldn't believe you had a second stolen. I would have thought for sure it was an inside job.

Comment

Sounds like Dude is stealing them and then renting them to tenants?

Comment

I hope you recover as much as you can. I wish I was on the jury for these 2 scum.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            I hope you recover as much as you can. I wish I was on the jury for these 2 scum.

If you were picked for a jury, you would be required to be in the same room as multiple attorneys.

Comment

Maybe you can get your pillow and sheets back.
              I hope they find #2 and the scum that ste it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                If you were picked for a jury, you would be required to be in the same room as multiple attorneys.

Comment

Glad they found it. I remember keeping an eye out for that one when you first posted.

Ive probably got a little more time on my hands than most because I take this kinda stuff personal, but I wouldn't give up till I know who they arrested, what the charges are and if it still pertained to my case in particular what they are subsequently given.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Sounds like Dude is stealing them and then renting them to tenants?
                    The deputy didn't say. Either a family compound or renting them out is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Glad they found it. I remember keeping an eye out for that one when you first posted.

Ive probably got a little more time on my hands than most because I take this kinda stuff personal, but I wouldn't give up till I know who they arrested, what the charges are and if it still pertained to my case in particular what they are subsequently given.
                      Thanks for watching out.

Comment

I still look around tomball for that black Chevy. Especially since he's been seen again.

I'd also like to throw a shout out to all the peeps here who say the Po-Po don't care about your stolen property

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X