BOLO Stolen Camper Tomball…Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He's got nerves of steel, or steal. Of course the judge would give him a slap on the wrist and let him go if he ever gets caught.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think it will be much longer for this guy.

Comment

I can't believe no-one recognizes his truck. He must live in the area since he keeps hitting the same area. I'm definitely keeping my eye out. I'm wondering what he's doing with all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
            I can't believe no-one recognizes his truck. He must live in the area since he keeps hitting the same area. I'm definitely keeping my eye out. I'm wondering what he's doing with all of them.
            About the only thing I can think of that doesn't require a title would be to live in it somewhere, or a deer lease where it never leaves.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve heard a few things: they sell them out of state without title, take them to Mexico, or live in them out of view. But I really have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
                Much better to call law enforcement and let them handle the situation.

Train Station

Comment

How is this guy doing this for 3 months still not caught or shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                    Thanks man. I am in disbelief. I switched to a seemingly better storage unit and added a much stouter lock, locked up my chains, and the thing didn't last 12 hours. It was safer on the border in Laredo. This makes me sick. And now I'll have 2 total loss insurance claims in 4 months. I hope I can get insurance on the next one. I planned to get GPS but I was still researching the different types. Lesson learned. Gotta have GPS from the get go.
                    Apple AirTags may be a better option for you. A 4 pack is 100$. I have them in my truck, in my trailer and all my lawn equipment

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
                      Apple AirTags may be a better option for you. A 4 pack is 100$. I have them in my truck, in my trailer and all my lawn equipment

I think they require Wi-Fi or blu tooth right? I wanted to stay away from that incase it was taken and left in a rural area. I went with Lonestar Tracking. It sends me text alerts when it moves and tracks it on a map. It’s been flawless so far. Plus I hid it in the camper and while parked under covered storage it still gets a gps signal.

Comment

I think they require Wi-Fi or blu tooth right? I wanted to stay away from that incase it was taken and left in a rural area. I went with Lonestar Tracking. It sends me text alerts when it moves and tracks it on a map. It’s been flawless so far. Plus I hid it in the camper and while parked under covered storage it still gets a gps signal.

I just got my 2 oysters in a few weeks back. So far so good. Very accurate.

Comment

I have them in my kids backpacks and track them when they are at school and I’m at work. Neither of which are in Bluetooth or WiFi range. If I’m not mistaken they ping off of any Apple device it comes within range of and show up in the Find My IPhone app

Comment

Keep coming back hoping for a positive update. Hopefully the guy gets caught and doesn't have the chance to spend a day in jail!

Comment

I’ve heard a few things: they sell them out of state without title, take them to Mexico, or live in them out of view. But I really have no idea.

I was in Los Angeles Ca , and hundreds of thousands of people are
                              Living in RV’s lining the streets and RR tracks, doubt the cops are
                              Checking on ownership?

Comment

Can’t believe this guy hasn’t been caught yet with all there recurring thefts.

Comment

Working...
                                X