Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Mexican Food on San Antonio Riverwalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el_tejas_gringo View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions! I know there are way better places to eat than the Riverwalk, but like I said, the girlfriend has never been and really wants to eat Mexican food on the Riverwalk. I’m just trying to accommodate that so that good fortunes may come my way!
    Go. Have fun. It's a good time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by el_tejas_gringo View Post
      Thanks for the suggestions! I know there are way better places to eat than the Riverwalk, but like I said, the girlfriend has never been and really wants to eat Mexican food on the Riverwalk. I’m just trying to accommodate that so that good fortunes may come my way!
      You'll be hard pressed to find any better than MI Tierra.

Comment

Y'all really gonna rile the locals up with this Mi Tierra talk. Lol. It's widely known as one of the most overrated tourist traps in the state.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-03-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I second Acenar. It is my go too when we want dinner when we go downtown.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did someone say Casa Rio?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

You're a college student and need to save your money. I suggest hitting a Taco Bell or Taco Casa out on the loop.

Comment

We eat more at the pearl then the river walk . Some good grub there .

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  Did someone say Casa Rio?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                  I’d hit that!

Comment

Had to try Casa Rio after seeing this thread. Going to Mi Tierra tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Outside of the River Walk, I would highly recommend El Mirasol

Comment

Originally posted by Tauzin22 View Post
                        Outside of the River Walk, I would highly recommend El Mirasol
                        Or the original Blanco cafe off Hildebrand and I10 for the famous red enchiladas. Be prepared to wait a while for the hole in the wall spot. Fideo loco or the Deluxe Dinner...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Y'all really gonna rile the locals up with this Mi Tierra talk. Lol. It's widely known as one of the most overrated tourist traps in the state.

Yup. About the only thing they have going for them is they make great margarita's.

Comment

Working...
                          X