Boerne/ SanAntonio Meat processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boerne/ SanAntonio Meat processors

Any recommendations? I haven’t used anyone in years as we do our own but I need to get some nilgai meat done asap.

Kleins in Boerne

Comment

Not quite SA but Primo's in Hondo does a great job.

Comment

Klein’s in boerne ( it’s under new ownership so we used them this year and got good products)
        Granzeins Sp? In new bransfieds
        Alamo in comfort

Comment

Klein’s in Boerne
          Schotts in Helotes (the one in actual Helotes across the street from the HS)

Comment

Schotts in SA 12227 Culebra at Roft rd

Comment

Klein Smokehaus here in Boerne has done all of mine for 20+ years. We had some elk sausage made at Granzin’s in New Braunfels and it was good as well.

Comment

I use Kleins, they have a 24 hour drop-off. They are affiliated with Hudson out of Austin, or at least they were a few years back.

Comment

Another vote for Kleins

Comment

Cow Creek Taxidermy and Game Processing. It is north of Boerne going out to Sisterdale.
                    I've given many dry sausage links away to friends and they (myself included) say it's the best they've ever had.
                    Excellent pan and fresh sausage as well. Try the "mamas favorite" fresh link sausage. Cannot go wrong.

Comment

I don't normally use processors but I've used Schott's and been happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
                        Cow Creek Taxidermy and Game Processing. It is north of Boerne going out to Sisterdale.
                        I've given many dry sausage links away to friends and they (myself included) say it's the best they've ever had.
                        Excellent pan and fresh sausage as well. Try the "mamas favorite" fresh link sausage. Cannot go wrong.
                        I have used cow creek some , they had some way better looking women working there then Klein and it’s got good products
                        Win win , hot chicks + good jerky and sausage

Comment

I like Klein’s, had good product from there. Not a Granzeins fan.

Comment

Another vote for Klein’s

Comment

Kleins

Comment

Working...
                              X