Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow…I would expect this from a yankee school, but not one from Texas.
    Well done aggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      You aggy boys would be the 1st one to hop on the train if the shoe was on the other foot.
      Why are you quoting me?
      Not sure where the confusion comes in

Y'all talk all sorts of trash but your own dumpster fire of program has dust on the pads.

Your new QB has quit repeatedly - but maybe it will be different this time

Texas player come and go DURING THE SEASON

Your coaches are getting fired, our are getting promoted.

Worry about yourselves.

Aggies can't practice, Aggies have 13 players available on defense, but we're supposed to re-write the NCAA rules to show up to the Gator Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        Didn't you and every other Horn on here defend your new QB for leaving HS early, quitting on his team and taking the $$

He quit on his high school for tOSU, then quit on tOSU for Texas

But I guess that's different
        Apples and oranges. He wasn’t on scholly in HS??

Comment

Y'all talk all sorts of trash but your own dumpster fire of program has dust on the pads.

Worry about yourselves.

Aggies can't practice, Aggies have 13 players available on defense, but we're supposed to re-write the NCAA rules to show up to the Gator Bowl
          They're talking all that trash because that's what y'all do every day. This one is a layup. Deal with it. Move on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Worry about yourselves.

Sure seems like you’re worried about us….

Comment

Worry about yourselves.

I didn't make a single comment about Aggie players opting out. I have no issue with those guys going to get paid. I made the comment that if the shoe was on the other foot, you Aggie guys would be hooting and hollering (which Brock even admitted yall would to my comment) in reference to this being an Aggie moral victory for Texas and LSU fans.

I think you need better reading comprehension skills. You are trying to see something that is not that there.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

I didn't make a single comment about Aggie players opting out. I have no issue with those guys going to get paid. I made the comment that if the shoe was on the other foot, you Aggie guys would be hooting and hollering (which Brock even admitted yall would to my comment) in reference to this being an Aggie moral victory for Texas and LSU fans.

I think you need better reading comprehension skills. You are trying to see something that is not that there.

We won the last game, lead in wins, don’t need any moral victories against the quitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dumb Aggy made a new thread. No worries the CFB po po is there. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    We won the last game, lead in wins, don’t need any moral victories against the quitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Same can be said about Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Dumb Aggy made a new thread. No worries the CFB po po is there. Lol.

You are losing your touch sheriff. They are still there

Comment

Worry about yourselves.

Dude, if the shoe was on the other foot for either Tu or LSU Ags would be all over this thread doing the same thing they are. Take the s*** talking and move on, the only reason the continue to pile on is how riled up you are getting.

They’re just having fun, and rightfully so cause we would be doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          You are losing your touch sheriff. They are still there
                          Mods slacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Wow…I would expect this from a yankee school, but not one from Texas.
                            Well done aggy.
                            And on the 100th anniversary of the 12th man…

Comment

At least Flatlander is willing to go down with the ship, I'll give him that

Comment

The kid is on fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X