No announcement yet.

Yuengling Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's aight. Something different but not really to add to the list of ok beers.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
      I kind of agree…it’s pretty good but nothing that special. I think it’s basically all about the hype of it being hard to get in Texas. They are spending a ton of advertising $$ though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Agreed. It’s good. And I’ll drink it Over any of the normal beer (bud, coors, Miller) that’s practically engrained in everyone around me. But Most of the hype I saw were from people who’s taste in beer was pretty much the extent of an occasional shiner bock here and there and they considered that stepping out on a limb.

Comment

Gotta have Yeungling stocked here! When I walked the AT the brewery was like 30 minutes from the trail. Let’s just say I drank a lot of Yeungling when in towns. Never forget stumbling across a cooler left in the shade by a trail angel at a road crossing in NJ. Day was hot and the bottles were cold. I drank one and left the rest for hikers behind me. Thst one beer makes the top 5 beer moments of my life. That being said, beer does not have same appeal (other than good memories). Since it’s been introduced here, I discovered it works alternating between Shiner Bock and Yeungling. In either order. Try that. It works for me.

Comment

I tried the golden pilsner and it was ok. Next I bought the light lager and its like drinking a bottle of water. No flavor at all. They've been riding in my cooler for a few weeks now and nobody wants them after the first drink. Gonna try the others.

And my goto is natty light lol
          Last edited by twistedmidnite; 11-28-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Haven’t tried it. I don’t know that I’d buy it but if offered I would **** sure give it a try. I might have one in a restaurant but I have a hard time not getting my old stand by, Shiner Bock.

You youngsters probably don’t remember this but there was a time you couldn’t get Coors here. Any time someone would drive to Colorado they would load down with Coors and bring it home for friends and family, it was all the rage. Now look where it is!

Comment

Pisss water imo

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                Haven’t tried it. I don’t know that I’d buy it but if offered I would **** sure give it a try. I might have one in a restaurant but I have a hard time not getting my old stand by, Shiner Bock.

You youngsters probably don’t remember this but there was a time you couldn’t get Coors here. Any time someone would drive to Colorado they would load down with Coors and bring it home for friends and family, it was all the rage. Now look where it is!
                I started to bring up Coors. After I got out of high school, if you weren’t drinking a Coors at a dancehall/nightclub, you were almost a social outcast.

I tasted Yeungling a couple of times. To me it taste about like the line of the Michelob beers. It is a good beer if you like that kind of flavor but nothing special.

Comment

Sister’s pretty much run that company now , pretty cool.

Comment

It’s not bad but gives me heartburn bad. I’m solidly a shiner blonde light drinker now. Love the bock but these days that stuff puts weight on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post

Who remembers one of the first to get a Coors distributorship in Texas...Waco to be exact? A famous football player. No Googling allowed!

Comment

I don’t get the hype either…I’ll drink it if it’s free and cold, but won’t buy it again.

Comment

Oldest brewery in the US….

Good beer….

I drink the flight regularly

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                            I don’t get the hype either…I’ll drink it if it’s free and cold, but won’t buy it again.

This is where I landed

Comment

Had it today and it sucked. Never again.

Comment

I wouldn’t even drink a free one. Nasty stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X