Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    ... seems reasonable. I just shake my head
    I ran into one for $150 and laughed when they told me. Got weird stares like they really thought it was a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Random Saturday epic show down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Been a couple years since I have come across a bottle of EHT Barrel Proof. How did it compare to the GTS and the ECBP?
      Last edited by NDN98; 02-03-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        What are y’all paying for the EC barrel proof? Found a bottle last week but they wanted $125
        around DFW, it has been selling in the $60-75 range when you can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
          Been a couple years since I have come across a bottle of EHT Barrel Proof. How did it compare to the GTS and the ECBP?
          GTS > EHTBP > ECBP. That said, all very good!

Comment

Quality and Value [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

This is one of my favorite bottles. My buddy and I split it the other night with some steaks. Their Cigar Malt is great too, we went through half a bottle of that the other night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                This is one of my favorite bottles. My buddy and I split it the other night with some steaks. Their Cigar Malt is great too, we went through half a bottle of that the other night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Found another single barrel, now I can drink the other one without worrying about running out.

Comment

Saw a store selling eagle rare 10yr for $60. Good grief

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

You need one of these.

Our Blanton's stopper display is the perfect collectors item to display the 8 Blanton's horse stoppers. The display exquisitely presents the horse stoppers racing in a horseshoe shape around the centerpiece bottle of Blanton's Original Single Barrel Bourbon. Stoppers and alcohol NOT included Displ

Comment

Feeling emotional....the local mom and pop Liquor store I always went to is closing up shop after 9 years.....There goes my hook up for Blantons, Weller 12, and Weller Antique......They couldn't keep up with the monster chains that moved in. Sad day. I would stop there almost daily for a scratch off or a cold diet coke from the case just to say hello. Every once and while they would have something set aside for me.

Comment

That's a shame. There goes the little man, God bless the little man...

Comment

Picked up the Glenfiddich Winter Storm and Fire and cane this week. The winter storm is well worth the price!
                              Last edited by NewTexian; 02-09-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Last edited by NewTexian; 02-09-2019, 07:32 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Working...
                                X