Spinner into directional feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinner into directional feeder

Used a coffee can as the guide. Hopefully keep the corn out of the trees and onto my high line spot !!
    Attached Files

Apologies for the sideways pictures. If anyone would be so kind to rotate them I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Cool idea .

Comment

Awesome project!

You got any more of them MJB coffee cans lay-n around? MJB just happens to be my initials. I've seen it on the store shelves before, even tried it. But haven't seen it in many many years.

Comment

I like the way you think!
          It looks just like the one for which I had to wait and wait for special order and then pay $$$.

Comment

Texas Grown. I have the top part. Preserved the initials just for you. Just need to arrange logistics.I’m in the Woodlands.

Carpe diem. How does yours work and how far does it throw ?I’m using 12 volt system

Thanks.

Comment

I hope yours works better than the one I bought that was same design. Mine clogged up from corn dust all the time.

Comment

Thanks - I will pay attention to clogging issues.

Comment

Nice! Much more thought out than what I did. I wired strips of roll roofing along the edge of the barrel to slow the corn down so it wouldn’t travel into the brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X