No announcement yet.

DIY Easy Shelter - Pallets + Hog Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great ideas and build...thx I been using Cattle panels/Tpost/Pallets for years for blinds..also you can get metal clips/or weld /braze..to hold panels together..
    I make build fst with Ty Wraps..once I get it RIGHT then I weld/clip /braze...But if you get Quality Ty Wraps or Tie wire ..its basically permanent...but easily torn apart and moved...The other thing I found is That Vinyl that the use for bill boards and banners(used or outdated is free to low cost) ..is TUFF stuff and makes great roof and or sidewalls ..and is paintable and stands up to sun well''..I put grommets in mine

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
      Great ideas and build...thx I been using Cattle panels/Tpost/Pallets for years for blinds..also you can get metal clips/or weld /braze..to hold panels together..

I make build fst with Ty Wraps..once I get it RIGHT then I weld/clip /braze...But if you get Quality Ty Wraps or Tie wire ..its basically permanent...but easily torn apart and moved...The other thing I found is That Vinyl that the use for bill boards and banners(used or outdated is free to low cost) ..is TUFF stuff and makes great roof and or sidewalls ..and is paintable and stands up to sun well''..I put grommets in mine

Nice. Great info.
      We’ve also thought about stripping it out with 1x4’s and running tin length wise for a more permanent fixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good to me!

Comment

Working...
          X