Benbrook 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benbrook 2022-23

The draw results are posted for the upcoming season.

I'll have to stop by tomorrow on my way home and see if my bro and I got drawn for the first two weeks of dove. I also put in for last two weeks of Dec. And all of Jan. I'm only interested in the late dove and duck too. Yall can have the deer.

Comment

Is there a way we can know what dates are for the Hunt #'s? Asking for a friend of mine. I was trying to figure it out for him, but wanted to be sure. I was fortunate enough to get drawn this year! Will see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        I'll have to stop by tomorrow on my way home and see if my bro and I got drawn for the first two weeks of dove. I also put in for last two weeks of Dec. And all of Jan. I'm only interested in the late dove and duck too. Yall can have the deer.

Posting the winners online makes sense, finally. Dates corresponding to the hunt numbers were on the application, which has been taken down. Good luck to those who got drawn.

Comment

Here’s last year’s hunt numbers/dates. This year will line up the same within a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
            https://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/be...ers%20List.pdf

Posting the winners online makes sense, finally. Dates corresponding to the hunt numbers were on the application, which has been taken down. Good luck to those who got drawn.
            Thanks for posting that Bill. After I made that last post, I got to thinking about it last night. And remember someone saying that ACE Benbrook posted the results on line last year. So I checked the website and sure enough, the results were there. I appreciate the thought though. And am sure many others will find your link useful.

And just to let everbody know, yall are all safe. I didn't get drawn this year . So, it's back to my other public places this season, unless I get another TP&W draw hunt! The best to all.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Sorry you didn't get drawn Texas Grown. The best thing for us is that the East side is about 5 minutes from home. My nephew is my hunting partner, and he works remotely from home and lives close too. We can get out early and hunt before he has to go to work.

Comment

I drew this year for the first time this year. Hunt 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My name isn't on the list. Good luck to everyone who did get drawn!

Comment

I missed out this year. Good luck to those who drew!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      I drew this year for the first time this year. Hunt 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Same hunt as me. Good luck out there!

Comment

3 year strike out !
                        This little place is sure getting popular.
                        Good luck to those that drew.

Comment

Was very excited to see I got drawn. Was hoping for a little later in the season hunt but I'll take what I can get. Live few minutes from Benbrook, so will let me get some good time in the woods this year. Didn't get to hunt at all last year being in my final year of college

Comment

The best chance to get drawn is to apply for as many of the hunts as possible if you are interested in deer hunting. If you just pick the one you want you can't get picked on any of the others if you don't get your favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                              3 year strike out !
                              This little place is sure getting popular.
                              Good luck to those that drew.

Between 2010 and 2014, they received between 2000 and 2500 aplications on average per year. And that don't include the App's partner. While it's nice to talk about it and all, the fact is, the more it's publized, the more it's saught after. To be honest, I perfered the years we didn't have a Benbrook thread.

Not sure how many apps they are getting now. Guess I could stop by and talk with them sometime. It would be interesting to me. Cause I like numbers and track-n.

Comment

Working...
                              X