Sheridan TX ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheridan TX ?

Anyone near Sheridan TX? Looking at a piece of property there and was wondering what internet services might be there. Also, what public water works is there? Thanks.

We have a place about 6 miles north from there ,but very secluded & wooded. Internet for us is hit & miss. Not far though & we get good service. We are on a well.

Comment

Thanks for the info. This is south of town. Hoping there is something there but will likely do the Starlink RV satellite if not.

Comment

We have SCT out of Bastrop I think. Very good service and we never have a problem streaming. My niece has T mobile and says it’s very good also and you do not have to have a contract.

Comment

High Hill Distillery is in that general area. Pretty cool place but been about a year since I’ve been

Comment

i believe it's Splashway water park

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
              We have SCT out of Bastrop I think. Very good service and we never have a problem streaming. My niece has T mobile and says it’s very good also and you do not have to have a contract.
              I found SCT online when looking yesterday and will need to call. The realtor mentioned possible fiber in the area but I'm not sure there isn't anything more than line of sight service. I see we come through Rock Island from our house.

Originally posted by merlin View Post
              i believe it's Splashway water park
              Just up the road from this place but not the water works I was talking about. Thanks.

It does already have public water on the property.

Comment

Working...
              X