Cannon safe-no code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannon safe-no code

My neighbor has a safe she wants to sell but doesn't know the code. Anyone know how to get past the electronic key code? It's the tractor supply kind.

Probably going to have to get a lock smith involved. What's inside the mystery box?

Comment

Call Cannon they may be able to help

Comment

I think there's been several threads regarding this issue.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cannon should be able to help with the serial number.

Comment

If it’s already open ,Cannon can send a replacement keypad and you have access needed to replace. If it’s locked and closed you will probably have to involve a locksmith. This was my experience a couple years ago when my keypad became faulty. I was sporadically able to open it and I left it open till the replacement came.

Comment

try 159#

Comment

I have no clue what's inside. That's the gamble I'd take. I think the last home owner left it there in her garage

Comment

Does the keypad not twist off then there is a actual key hole behind it. If she has the actual key

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Try 123456

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                      I have no clue what's inside. That's the gamble I'd take. I think the last home owner left it there in her garage
                      That make it interesting!

Comment

As someone else mentioned, if you pull the keypad off my safe there is a hole for a physical key to be inserted. Likely that she doesn't have the key but maybe a place for a locksmith to start so you can at least get inside and get the serial number. Not sure how hard it would be to convince Canon to help from there.

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                        Well that definitely adds to the mystique, I figured you were just buying it to have a gun safe. Granted if the previous owner sold her the house odds are they didn't leave anything of value, but if they left under some weird terms (death, whatever) then you never know what could be in there.

Comment

Well she sold it out from under me. We'll never know what was in it.

Comment

Working...
                          X