This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
    I read that he stated he was never an OU lean...all speculation by the talking heads and he let it ride. Who cares, big win!

ac

TexAgs is a bad place to get facts..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      TexAgs is a bad place to get facts..
      For 8-4’s it is the bible.

Comment

How in the hell could anyone from 30-65 have never heard a Nelly song?

Not my favorite but Grilz featuring Paul Wall is the jam.

I love REK too.

Also, for the love of god it is AGGY. Always singular and always ends in Y.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I love REK too.

Never heard a Nelly song, not sure who REK is, but I am 69 so that must explain it!

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

It’s gettin hot in herre? Eagle Mountain tie up circa 2003.

Coolio (gangstas paradise) died today. I remember that fool as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Chad C; 09-28-2022, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Lmao!! Love it!! Buying your way to 3rd place in the SEC west!

Cooking filets for my Aggie bride tonight! Celebrating 20 years of marriage today! Lucky girls been married to the baddest slab snatcher in Tx for 2 decades!!

Happy anniversary to you and your Aggy bride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

I love REK too.

Nelly was my 2am headed to the duck woods jam 20 years ago!! Stompin in my Air Force ones!! Big boy!! Lmao! I hinted with a big SOB. We didn’t make blinds I would brush him in and hide behind him! True story!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  He said he decided 3 days ago and it came down to his degree. It’s a massive get in this cycle.

Nah, he didn’t decide until the Brinks truck arrived while he was picking up hats. He had never even heard of an Aggie before the bags dropped. He was a Sooner “lock” (silently, of course!) Best DL recruit they’ve landed since Tommy Harris! LOL!

The Sooner fan meltdown is glorious! Sliced Bread must be FURIOUS that he got burnt…again!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Nah, he didn’t decide until the Brinks truck arrived while he was picking up hats. He had never even heard of an Aggie before the bags dropped. He was a Sooner “lock” (silently, of course!) Best DL recruit they’ve landed since Tommy Harris! LOL!

The Sooner fan meltdown is glorious! Sliced Bread must be FURIOUS that he got burnt…again!

Ha!

Outside of Gawga, has any recruited the DL at this level.

That’s a naw sir!

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      He said he decided 3 days ago and it came down to his degree. It’s a massive get in this cycle.

Probably didnt help when OU gave up 40 plus to KState.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-28-2022, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        Lmao!! Love it!! Buying your way to 3rd place in the SEC west!

Cooking filets for my Aggie bride tonight! Celebrating 20 years of marriage today! Lucky girls been married to the baddest slab snatcher in Tx for 2 decades!!

Relax and enjoy your 20th. Not sure who you follow but yall are likely paying players and suck too. [emoji106]

Comment

I love REK too.

Raises hand... knows who Nelly is....I like a couple of his older songs

Comment

I love REK too.

I am 48 and i like Nelly! Enjoy the atmosphere. Maybe we will get some pics of Heath and Legdog dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Relax and enjoy your 20th. Not sure who you follow but yall are likely paying players and suck too. [emoji106]

Slew is a Tigah....Word has it they recently hired Brett Farve to run lead on misappropriating some welfare funds to crank up their NIL money stream...

Comment

It's gettin' hot in hurrrrrr.... so take off all your clothes...

Comment

Working...
                                X