No announcement yet.

Teal Season 2022 !6 Day Roll Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick one today in Garwood. Done before the sun. We picked up some birds from somewhere. Either new birds down or some moved in from other parts of the prairie. 2 days ago not near the birds. Yesterday a guy hunted & he was through pretty quick. Had a little breeze this AM so it felt pretty good today.

Another sunrise like the others!! LOL! With no weather change every day is the same.

Ole junebug was watching a dove fly by in this pic. Wondering why I didn't shoot. LOL!

Comment

Nice hunt David! Junie looks like she was ready for more.

Comment

Good work David! Nice to see you hard at it!

Wondering if Gene Campbell is still the owner or oyster bayou hc? We hunting there a few years in the early 90's and took a chandeleur island fishing trip with him as well.

Keep it going and God Bless!

Comment

Border Blast

A friend owns land down by Fort Hancock on the Rio Grande. We got a 10 man limit Sat, 7 man limit Sunday, and a 2 (of 3) man limit on Monday. Also, got into the dove in the afternoon, and my son's friend (6'2") shot a big sow (his first pig to kill) and she was huge.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
            Good work David! Nice to see you hard at it!

Wondering if Gene Campbell is still the owner or oyster bayou hc? We hunting there a few years in the early 90's and took a chandeleur island fishing trip with him as well.

Keep it going and God Bless!
            Yes he is still the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              It was a GREAT hunt. The BSing & friendship was the high light of the hunt. I have known the guide & owner of Oyster Bayou for 40 + yrs. Reliving old times was as good as it gets. Bird movement was a little slow,but we still managed a little over half limits with only a couple of birds getting away. A super group of guys to spend a morning with! JP, THANKS Again for the invite. That kind of hunting will spoil a guy!! LOL!!

The group
              Tony, Me ,JP & Quackerbox
              Enjoyed it David. Looking for the next time we can hunt together again. Finish the season out strong.

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Same here Shane! It was a fun mornin.
              Enjoyed it. Thanks for the limo ride.

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              What's a white tennis shoe? Never heard of such.

Place looks nice!
              My type of hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post
                A friend owns land down by Fort Hancock on the Rio Grande. We got a 10 man limit Sat, 7 man limit Sunday, and a 2 (of 3) man limit on Monday. Also, got into the dove in the afternoon, and my son's friend (6'2") shot a big sow (his first pig to kill) and she was huge.
                Congrats! Great times!

Comment

Just flat takin’ their lunch money Mr. FVR. Congrats on another great day!

Finally getting out tomorrow for the first time this season. Hope there’s still a few birds flying around [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                    Just flat takin’ their lunch money Mr. FVR. Congrats on another great day!

Finally getting out tomorrow for the first time this season. Hope there’s still a few birds flying around [emoji2]

Good Luck in the AM!!

Comment

Nice shoot!!

Comment

Sounds like it was a great time David. Glad yall had fun.
                        We had 15 hunters today ( including my brother and I)
                        90 birds.. Crazy good. We are still loaded with birds. Academy is going to be here this weekend with 20 peep from all over the country. Should be a hoot.
                        Attached Files
                        Lesto!!

Comment

Good luck, Adam!
                          Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                            Sounds like it was a great time David. Glad yall had fun.
                            We had 15 hunters today ( including my brother and I)
                            90 birds.. Crazy good. We are still loaded with birds. Academy is going to be here this weekend with 20 peep from all over the country. Should be a hoot.
                            Great shoot Les!
                            Good Luck with the weekend!

Comment

Day 14
                              Depression is already setting in thinking of only a few more days! LOL!
                              My wife says I'm delirious from rollin so hard. LOL!
                              Good Mornin to All & Good Luck to all hunting!

Comment

Good luck, and be safe in all that highway time.

Comment

Working...
                                X