New UltraView UV Button thumb release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New UltraView UV Button thumb release.

Anyone had a chance to send some carbons out front of this new release? If so, does it shine any in your review?

Sent from my Mathews V3 31 with built in wifi and laptop capabilities using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BowPro73; 09-06-2022, 12:44 PM.

tagged

Comment

Have had one for a few weeks. I like it. My previous release was a Truball GOAT. The ability to attach it to loop after it’s already cocked and it stay there is nice. The thumb barrel is very grippy and works well. There is a ton of adjustment for positioning, travel and force. It’s decently wide and more comfortable to draw hunting draw weights. The trigger is smooth and crisp. It’ll be in my pack for the opener. I got the stainless and I really like the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
        Have had one for a few weeks. I like it. My previous release was a Truball GOAT. The ability to attach it to loop after it’s already cocked and it stay there is nice. The thumb barrel is very grippy and works well. There is a ton of adjustment for positioning, travel and force. It’s decently wide and more comfortable to draw hunting draw weights. The trigger is smooth and crisp. It’ll be in my pack for the opener. I got the stainless and I really like the weight.
        I appreciate the input. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Stan Onnex. I'm impressed with it. Price point and what many have said about the draw length being slightly extended with the UV is what kept me from picking that one. I wasn't able to put a UV in my hand to try. I was sold on the Onnex when I gave it a run. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowPro73 View Post
          I appreciate the input. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Stan Onnex. I'm impressed with it. Price point and what many have said about the draw length being slightly extended with the UV is what kept me from picking that one. I wasn't able to put a UV in my hand to try. I was sold on the Onnex when I gave it a run. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

I did shorten my loop maybe an 1/8” for the UV. The people that are “losing” draw length by shortening the draw length on the bow don’t understand draw length. The Onnex is a really nice release from what I’ve heard.

Comment

I recently got the Onnex as well. I do like it but the large is just a little small for my hand. Im trying to find out about swapping for an extra large.

Comment

Working...
            X