TBH express offer - College Station through Panhandle to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH express offer - College Station through Panhandle to Denver

I am planning a driving trip to Denver Colorado from Bryan / College Station the second weekend of October.

The planned route is BCS > Cameron > Temple > Gatesville > Comanche > Abilene > Sweetwater > Snyder > Post > Lubbock > Crosbyton > Plainview > Amarillo > then 87 over to Rotan and then I25 north to Denver.

On the way back we will be skipping Lubbock. The route will be Rotan > Amarillo > Plainview > Floydada > Ralls > Crosbyton > Spur > Jayton > Aspermont > Hamlin > Anson > Abilene > then 36 through Crossplains > Comanche > Gatesville > Temple > Cameron > BCS.

It's not very often we see these offers from and to the Panhandle and I don't get out much anymore so I thought it might be fun to run and Express. I'll be in a car, so I will not be able to carry large stuff.

Great gesture.

Comment

beep beep

Comment

Bump for a nice gesture.

If you have never seen the 6666 Ranch, I suggest you go through Guthrie from Crosbyton and Dickens. Go in the ranch store...lots of history and cool to see...not but a few miles out of the way. Then from there you can go south to Aspermont.

Comment

TBH express offer
          Can you pick me up in Abilene on the way and then drop me back in Abilene on your way home? Oh, and what should I pack for the trip

Bump for an awesome gesture!

Comment

Almost same route we take except we go to Marlin before leaving Hgy 6 which allows us to skip going through Temple

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Bump for a nice gesture.

If you have never seen the 6666 Ranch, I suggest you go through Guthrie from Crosbyton and Dickens. Go in the ranch store...lots of history and cool to see...not but a few miles out of the way. Then from there you can go south to Aspermont.
              I'll have to consider that. We are stopping in Crosbyton for the night both to and fro. ON the way up we are planning to run to Lubbock to visit the National Ranching Heritage Museum. I would love to see the 6666, too.

Comment

Working...
              X