Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.75” a few miles north of 190 & 2084.

Comment

2.2" is what the ranch foreman poured out of his gauge. Should be rolling onto the lease early morning tomorrow to top off feeders and do a little, and I mean a little work.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        2.6" at the camp area and gate gauges. Great timing.
        Awesome! we are real close to you. Keep the rains coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
          Received a teaser pic from my taxidermist of the management buck I harvested at our lease this past season. Can’t wait to pick him up. His turnaround is awesome. Have another buck I shot at our family farm coming back as well in the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Nice looking mount, unique rack.

Comment

I got my management 8 back last week. Didn’t get a “trophy” by ranch standards but I’m pretty happy with this one.

Yes I’m already teaching her how to take good antler pics. He was 125 and change.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
              I got my management 8 back last week. Didn’t get a “trophy” by ranch standards but I’m pretty happy with this one.

Yes I’m already teaching her how to take good antler pics. He was 125 and change.

Heck of a buck!! Teaching her right!! Lol

Comment

Nice bucks fellas.....

that pic with your daughter is greatness!!

Comment

Received a teaser pic from my taxidermist of the management buck I harvested at our lease this past season. Can’t wait to pick him up. His turnaround is awesome. Have another buck I shot at our family farm coming back as well in the next month.

Can’t wait to see him on the wall.

Comment

Nice buck, awesome picture!

Comment

Wallace knocked another one out the park! Can’t wait to see him man [emoji1303]

Comment

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Just can’t beat a PnY 8 pt! That’s great gettin her started young. I have a 1 yr old daughter so It’s about time to get her in the deer woods!

Comment

Nice bucks!!!

I’m a fan of big main frame 8’s....

Comment

Smart,
                            Looks like our birds have returned from there winter vacation............Few pictures below.

Our lease grounds are looking good for the most part, lots of green browse started. Deer are still cleaning up feed each throwing.
                            Approximately half our bucks are still holding on to their horns.

Enjoy and best of luck to all.

Rwc
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Rwc; 03-09-2020, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Dang man! You have got a couple of nice Toms in that mix! Send some our way!
                              Last edited by Smart; 03-09-2020, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know if the buck are dropping horns yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X