Powerball - almost 2 Billion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powerball - almost 2 Billion

I was set to win the powerball but it's been delayed due to technical difficulties.

I'm sure there's nothing to see here being a record jackpot and all.

I just need to know if I'm getting interest on my money while I wait?

Oh, I never bought any tickets. Assume my odds are about the same to win though.

You can’t win if you don’t play 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      You can’t win if you don’t play 😁
      I'll bet you $100,000 if you play you won't win the jackpot

Seriously think about what would happen if you won. People think it'd be great but geez.. You'd have to become a hermit and deal with a zillion lawsuits.

He owes me money. He said he'd split it with me or us. Co-workers, family....

Think I'd rather win 2-3 million.

Comment

I'm just waiting to check my numbers and call in.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Seriously think about what would happen if you won. People think it'd be great but geez.. You'd have to become a hermit and deal with a zillion lawsuits.

If having people accuse me of saying things I didn't say would be my biggest worry I think I'll take my chances. Give me that jackpot and I'll gladly become a hermit. To hell with people. Can't have any lawsuits against you if you vanish into thin air.

Comment

Sign me up for hermit. I'll be hanging out with DB Cooper

Comment

So goes the election…Get ready for Beto

Comment

Supposedly, one of the lottery organizations in California was having issues reporting its ticket sales hence the delay.

With inflation as it is I am holding of on trying to win until it’s over at least two billion. 1.9 billion just doesn’t get you what it used to.

As for all the issues with folks trying to sue you, I would take it. Imagine all the good you could accomplish with a billion dollars.

Comment

I’d happily become a hermit on my newly acquired 20,000 acres

Comment

It would be so cool to make your kids multi millionaires in their 40s...

Comment

I was set to win the powerball but it's been delayed due to technical difficulties.

I'm sure there's nothing to see here being a record jackpot and all.

I just need to know if I'm getting interest on my money while I wait?

Oh, I never bought any tickets. Assume my odds are about the same to win though.
                      Someone has to win, why not you?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Sign me up for hermit. I'll be hanging out with DB Cooper
                        Hes dead lol. Real name is Richard Floyd McCoy, shot dead by the FBI.
                        I wouldn't wanna win that kinda money. Talk about a curse

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          It would be so cool to make your kids multi millionaires in their 40s...

Absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            Supposedly, one of the lottery organizations in California was having issues reporting its ticket sales hence the delay.

With inflation as it is I am holding of on trying to win until it’s over at least two billion. 1.9 billion just doesn’t get you what it used to.

As for all the issues with folks trying to sue you, I would take it. Imagine all the good you could accomplish with a billion dollars.
                            Yep. Treat the winnings with respect, and you got little to worry about. And get a good lawyer immediately before reporting to the Powerball commission LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                              Hes dead lol. Real name is Richard Floyd McCoy, shot dead by the FBI.
                              I wouldn't wanna win that kinda money. Talk about a curse

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              So they say

Comment

Working...
                              X