Power tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power tools

Okay i know this has been discussed before and i have read some threads. But i want someone to talk me into a platform change.

I currently have the newer green ryobi tools and they have been fine for me with home improvements. But i am looking for a hammer drill and a new circular saw and figured i may just make the switch before i get any deeper the other way. I will still use my ryobi tools at the house or lease etc.

Anyways talk me into it. My heart has always wanted Milwaukee. Maybe its the name, maybe its the color. Anyways will fuel lineup be around for a while? Home depot has a good sale right now online, basically 6 fuel tools and 2 batteries for 599

I’m a Milwaukee guy .

Comment

Milwaukee. FIL has some and used them when building pier and stairs at lake house. Used them a lot and never missed a beat. Skill saw was awesome and battery lasted a long time.

I have Ridgid and have never had problems either but Milwaukee are definitely a step above.

Comment

I'm team black and yellow but Milwaukee makes great stuff.

Comment

I have an old, 25year old, dewalt set and a new milwaukee set. Milwaukee all the way except the circular saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            I have an old, 25year old, dewalt set and a new milwaukee set. Milwaukee all the way except the circular saw.
            I wish there circular saws where better, whats bad about them?

Comment

Power tools

Team Milwaukee here as well… made the switch from the 18V Dewalts several years ago and couldn’t be happier.

Weird on the circular/skill saw comment above. Mine is a beast. My favorite tool is the Hackzall
              Last edited by Smart; 11-03-2022, 08:52 PM.

Comment

All of my tools are Milwaukee but when I used to do concrete work, Bosch made the best hammer drill we could find. Don’t know if that’s still the case as it’s been awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                  I wish there circular saws where better, whats bad about them?
                  Nothing bad about them. My dewalt just fits my hand better and seems more robust.

Comment

I used to work at a steel mill on overhead cranes. Worst possible conditions you could imagine. Heat, steel dust, etc. DeWalt tools didn't last very long but Milwaukee stuff was completely reliable.

Comment

Well yall are talking me into it. Just need to do it. Was waiting for black friday ads but the price is pretty good on that one deal online.

Comment

Milwaukee all the way, no complaints!

Comment

I use the Milwaukee fuel stuff personally and used it professionally for several years. Great tools that hold up very well and we were ROUGH on them when I worked in concrete.

Comment

If I had to start over I'm going harbor freight. My guys use their stuff everyday in construction and it just won't quit. I use ridgid now.

Comment

Red here. I also have the Milwaukee string trimmer, pole saw, and blower. They all work great. I rarely use my Stihl trimmer any more.

Comment

Working...
                              X