• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
    Yep that's the video!!!
    Awesome! Looks like a good time.

Comment

Last minute hunt opportunity to go to South Tx late this week! Will be my second Nilgai hunt, first this time of year. Just found ammo for my 300 prc and no time to sight in my new CA, so ill be shooting one of the guides guns.

Comment

Originally posted by protech View Post
        Last minute hunt opportunity to go to South Tx late this week! Will be my second Nilgai hunt, first this time of year. Just found ammo for my 300 prc and no time to sight in my new CA, so ill be shooting one of the guides guns.
        Good luck.

Comment

Congrats guys.
          I'm going to be hunting part of the Kenedy Ranch 3/29. Hopefully I can add a Nalgai to my trophy room.

Comment

For the outfitters who hunt on the kennedy ranch and for those who have hunted with them, do you stay at a hunting camp out there or is the lodging in town like riveria?

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              For the outfitters who hunt on the kennedy ranch and for those who have hunted with them, do you stay at a hunting camp out there or is the lodging in town like riveria?
              Camp when I was working , was @ the corner of the telephone & Ramirez and Mariano pastures, guess it’s still there? Town trip & lodging was raymondville ( I hated the checkpoint)

Comment

Man I am pumped up. Headed south to chase a blue bull finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  Good luck sir.

Comment

Winter weather pushing planting dates back too far, going to mess with leisure activities

Comment

You get enough meat Marco, you won't need to plant!

Comment

I got grief at that checkpoint too almost 45 years ago, around midnight, I was barefooted, loaded rifle and spotlight on the front seat, I was scolded pretty good, and then they let the mischief continue, probably called my parents

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Best of luck to you!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ready to kill nilgai

Comment

Nilgai 2022!

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                              Best of luck to you!

Thanks bud. Got a nice meat cow today. About 300 pounds. Plan to chase a wall hanger tomorrow and Saturday

Easy track job. Hornady 180sst right under the ear.

Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 02-03-2022, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Awesome, congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X