Need Info!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Info!!!!

Ok, I have had Sciatica in my right buttocks for almost 3 months now, getting to the point can't hardly take it. I have been to PT Theraphy, been going to a Chrio. ice, ten's unit, exercises you name it, NO help. If anyone on here has had this what did you do. I have my year end 5 day hunting trip coming up in Fredericksburg with my long time buddy in 3 weeks.

God Bless
    Bish

Chiropractor always does the trick for me. Avoid sitting if at all possible and lay on ice packs to reduce the inflammation whenever possible

Comment

Lots of stretching for me

Comment

How many chiropractic treatments have you had? My uncle didn’t think his were helping, but after 6 or 7 they began to help.

Comment

MRI of lumbar spine, oh and they are cheap. All they want is an arm and a leg, they leave you with one of each so you can walk up there and pay or they would take both😁

Comment

Inversion table works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cost me a few grand. But, I divorced mine.

Comment

if youve had a recent MRI try and see a pain management dr. about every two years I get injections and I have no problems after that for a good 2-3 years.

Comment

Tried everything mentioned but real inversion. Ended up going and having the bulging disc causing it cut out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well tomorrow will be my 7th visit with Chrio. helps for awhile but starts right back/

God Bless
                    Bish

Comment

I did everything to avoid surgery. Surgery was done in 1992 and works to this day.
                      Surgery these days is a piece of cake.
                      A good Chiropractor will advise if surgery is the best option.

Comment

Stretch your hamstrings daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look up McKenzie Protocol. See if it is for you. Also read “Chiropractors are bullshiite” by Yvette d’Entremont. ��. I think I spelled her name accurately. Seriously, it is a good read.

You need an MRI as stated above.

Comment

MRI and epidural injections. I have had decent relief from the injections. I have a fragment of a disk that is pressing on my spinal cord between L4-5 vertebrae.

Surgeon wants to wait to see if my body will absorb the fragmented piece before talking about surgery.

Comment

The exercises work for me, when I do em. You have to keep doing em. I also take Diclovenac as needed. You may need pain management injections.

Comment

Working...
                              X