No announcement yet.

Midway not processing deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never used them. But wasn’t that the Place where they threw all the boned out meat into a hopper to be ground?

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Arnold’s (Hempstead)
      Bellville Meat Market
      Prasek’s in Sealy.

In that order is my preference.
      Gonna try Arnold’s this year.

Comment

I like Prasek’s partly for the way they package everything in an easy to stack manner for my freezer. They are quick, service is great, and the products taste good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          When I went last year they gave me a ticket and my own tub. They were way cheaper than Reidfields in College Station. And thei product was better. Wondering where to go from here.
          What part of the state are you coming back from? If you’re coming from out West, back towards Katy on I-10, stop in at Willie Joes in Schulenberg. Just tried them for the first time in a elk after some friends gave them high reviews and they didn’t great job. Haven’t had their sausage, but I hear it’s good.

Comment

Fmw!

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
              Gonna try Arnold’s this year.
              Arnold’s is great. Their tamales and boudin are great, got one there now.

I also like killians down the road

Comment

Are they still taking overs for beef?

We usually get a half of beef every year, always great price and awesome quality.

Comment

Coming back from Franklin. Will probably use Arnold’s in Hempstead

Comment

Working...
                  X