• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Kiffin at UT would be dangerous.
    for Kiffin

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      DONT START THAT NONSENSE, or I will go to New Orleans and get a VOODOO doll with your name on it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Slew is a Tigah....Word has it they recently hired Brett Farve to run lead on misappropriating some welfare funds to crank up their NIL money stream...

We just need rain baby!!! No rain! No Crawfish! No Croots!!! We'll be good! Mother nature will provide!!

Geaux Tigahs!!!

Comment

In other news, Texas 5* commit Johntay Cook is still killing it. Thank you Desoto

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            It Looks like Lane Kiffin is laying the groundwork to exit Ol Miss called out the poor fan attendance.
            Ole Miss seems like the perfect fit for him. It is just the place he can be goofy, fly a little under the radar but still at a big time program. They are sold out this weekend, so his take on the fans is interesting.

They are breaking out the Realtree Helmets and apparel this weekend.

Comment

Slew is a Tigah....Word has it they recently hired Brett Farve to run lead on misappropriating some welfare funds to crank up their NIL money stream...
              Should have just got advice here on TBH since multiple working members here bragged about receiving welfare ugh PPP funds during Covid. Same difference.

I am sure that all went to groceries and household necessities.

Comment

Kiffin at UT would be dangerous.

Extremely. Sark deserves a few more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Should have just got advice here on TBH since multiple working members here bragged about receiving welfare ugh PPP funds during Covid. Same difference.

Boy you’re digging deep with that one. This is between LSU and Brett Favre![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Boy you’re digging deep with that one. This is between LSU and Brett Favre![emoji23][emoji23]
                    If the shoe fits......

Comment

If the shoe fits......

Glad you agree. It sure does with LSU’s money problems

Comment

That's rich coming from a union boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          That's rich coming from a union boy!
                          I thought the same thing...the Syndicate Boss of Legalized Theft & Inefficiency giving us all lessons on welfare...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I thought the same thing...the Syndicate Boss of Legalized Theft & Inefficiency giving us all lessons on welfare...

That's ok. I pay my taxes "accurately" and did not need to have The Big Guy send me money for more toys and trips

I would not consider us inefficient since we are setting all time production records at our refineries. Of course... that is not like stacking rocks and bricks.

That takes a rocket scientist.

Comment

The shoe doesn't fit...neither of them.

Comment

That's ok. I pay my taxes "accurately" and did not need to have The Big Guy send me money for more toys and trips

I would not consider us inefficient since we are setting all time production records at our refineries. Of course... that is not like stacking rocks and bricks.

That takes a rocket scientist.

By the way before you lick anymore windows and get Windex poisoning, PPP stands for paycheck protection program which is a program for businesses not individuals ….which it seems like you are attacking on a record reach here on TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X