No announcement yet.

Who is hunting Colorado Elk this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public land elk are tough. Too many hunters anymore.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got home this afternoon from my second trip of the season. It appears most of the elk moved off the mountain after the storm. Those that were left would only bugle back once we were within 200yds and then they didn’t want to fight. I had three opportunities between 58 & 72yds had I been carrying a compound. I had elk inside of 25yds twice, but never had a good angle. We hiked ~80 miles off trail according to my gps tracks during the week.

Beautiful weather and great country. 11 months until we get to play again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
        Wow,? Write him a ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I don't think you realize just how expensive that ticket might be. Loss of hunting privileges with a fine perhaps.
        Guys, do it legal and don't post it if you're not.

Cell cams are illegal in lots of states now, make sure before you put them up.

Comment

Yeah because of too many cry babies.
          They don't want you to shoot an elk. Just take the thousands of dollars you spend on the hunt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
            I don't think you realize just how expensive that ticket might be. Loss of hunting privileges with a fine perhaps.
            Guys, do it legal and don't post it if you're not.

Cell cams are illegal in lots of states now, make sure before you put them up.

I don’t think you realize how much I don’t care. Guys go out there to hunt, I don’t use a cell cam anywhere but who cares if they do? This is not the jestsons they can’t say beam me up Scotty and wow there’s a elk in front of me just like my cam said there would be! Is it right or wrong? I guess Colorado says it is.... there is not a single person that walks in woods in Colorado that is 100% legal, it’s not possible. Just ask one of those Democrats,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X