No announcement yet.

New Covid news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard a lady on the Michael Berry Show stating this last week.

I know more than a few (family and coworkers) that had flu-like symptoms the Dr.'s couldn't treat during the turn of the new year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
        It would be funny if it weren't so true

Comment

I was sick for three weeks in November and again in February with the fever, chest congestion, cough etc. Just suffered through it. I have no doubt it was around long before it was news.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sisters daughter in law had it. She thought it was just her usual allergy sinus with bad headache. Two days later she and husband got tested. She was positive. They were intimate both days before her test. She quarantined upstairs upstairs and he stayed down. He never had symptoms or tested positive. After 3-4 days they went and got tested again. Both negative. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
              Sisters daughter in law had it. She thought it was just her usual allergy sinus with bad headache. Two days later she and husband got tested. She was positive. They were intimate both days before her test. She quarantined upstairs upstairs and he stayed down. He never had symptoms or tested positive. After 3-4 days they went and got tested again. Both negative. Go figure.

That’s absolutely true about Fauci
              Follow the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fauci has been here before. Look up who was doing all of the fear mongering during the AIDS/HIV scare.

Comment

Fauci has been here before. Look up who was doing all of the fear mongering during the AIDS/HIV scare.

Look up where fauci said people were dying from bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks during the spanish flu...

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    I was sick for three weeks in November and again in February with the fever, chest congestion, cough etc. Just suffered through it. I have no doubt it was around long before it was news.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                    Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I was sick last December bad and stayed away from my parents, experienced paralysis from steroids and everything

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is nothing new. When Covid got real bad here you had tons of folks saying they had no doubt they had it in 2019 as they were really sick and had negative flu tests.

Comment

I had COVID in January. I used to travel a lot...was confirmed in early April with an antibody test.

If you’re thinking that antibody testing was not available back in April, you’re partly right. The Chinese government sent over a ton of c.r.a.p product and the FDA pulled the EUAs on all of it, except for one. The one antibody product that was waived and available was an American product. It could ONLY be sold to government institutions.

The good antibody testing never really made it over here as the Chinese government blocked it from leaving the country. The c.r.a.p. was sold all over Europe and Africa...it ALL came from China. The FDA pulled all the EUAs from the less than stellar product.

My company did receive a small batch of the good stuff...but it could only be purchased by highly complex labs. For those not in the know, there are not a whole lot of highly complex labs in the US. One of my reps sold some to a highly complex lab, I got tested...positive.

Take it for what you will, COVID was here well before the CDC said it was. Antibody testing was not readily available until around this summer. They still don’t know how long the antibodies last...huge unknown.
                          Last edited by Shinesintx; 12-03-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

3rd, 4th and 5th go to the local libs around here!

Comment

Working...
                            X