Harrgerman Seg C is on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    If y'all knew the OP, you'd know why it's spelt like that. It ain't "Misspelt"!

Yup yup!! He spelt it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Hang around more man. He misspelled it on purpose and actually I coined it for him..

His last name is Harr.... and there's a little running joke all over TBH about his love for Hagerman, the big deer he killed there and his story.....so we was coined it Harrgermen for him. It's just a play on his name and the place and he rolled with it here..

I figured as much [emoji2369]. Thanks for clarifying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 1 report Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
          I made a living on golden tickets year after year in Sandy & Godwin til they ended the consecutive years deal. Hunted Sandy A LOT. NEVER seen a swine. Even as much as I drive around Hagerman, never seen but 1 group from the rd. Go figger.

I’ve only hunted Sandy twice now but I killed a pretty good one out of a large group in B this year. Not too far from the front gates. I hate the dang things. Wouldn’t have shot if I wasn’t on the ground and they were getting close....

Comment

I hate the bastages too, that piece of sandy west of old sadler road was hog heaven 10 or so years ago, actually considered trying for a 2 pig golden ticket there back then if our primary deer spot got too crowded, I think I could have done it.

Comment

I've been around long enough sir, I know'd what he was goin fer....

Comment

They must be skinnin deers

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  They must be skinnin deers

Or signing autographs..

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    No incentive anymore I wouldn't risk ruining the hunt or breaking an arrow. I can shoot pigs at home.
                    Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Hang around more man. He misspelled it on purpose and actually I coined it for him..

His last name is Harr.... and there's a little running joke all over TBH about his love for Hagerman, the big deer he killed there and his story.....so we was coined it Harrgermen for him. It's just a play on his name and the place and he rolled with it here..
                    lmao Smart did invent The Harrgerman!!

I was beat yesterday after not getting any sleep Thursday night so I went out early...

About to head to check-in and see if I can seal the deal today. And I did see see 15 does/fawns yesterday. Now just need a golden ticket closer!!

Comment

Good luck today!

Comment

Good luck today, Mike. I hope your back holds up and you get something early

Comment

8-9AM, my magic hour! Get ya one Mike!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Come on Mike! Stop playing around and shoot something!

Comment

Get a big one Mike!! You need another story to tell.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X