Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New property and new toys.

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
    Right now I'm looking for a pole barn,barndo shell builder. I have been working with one out of canton but it had been going slow. I have a plumber, AC guy, foam guy, framer, and I do electrical. right now everyone is so busy you have to wait in line.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Were you dealing C&M out of Canton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
      Were you dealing C&M out of Canton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes sir, a guy named Michael is who I've been talking to.

Comment

Things have been continuously busy around here. I was able to get a ton of work done on the cabin in the last two weeks. The AC system was roughed in, along with getting the entire place foamed, walls, ceiling, and floor. I was also finally able to knock out wiring the breaker panel today. Its almost time to start putting wall covering up now. I got knocked on my A## at the end of last week with the covid. That stuff is no joke, but I'm pretty sure my hard headedness and staying busy got me through the hard part.

Comment

I'll be building on Lake Fork before too long, would you mind sharing contact information for your foam guy, plumber and framer?

Comment

Originally posted by th972043 View Post
            I'll be building on Lake Fork before too long, would you mind sharing contact information for your foam guy, plumber and framer?
            903 413 0987 Is the number for Quate. Quate does the foam and he is a framer. He also builds cabinets and is one heck of a buddy to have. I also used Mclarry plumbing out of caddo mills. The plumber is my lifelong friend Travis, 903 450 3822. I also went with AIM septic out of Alba. They had the best price around on aerobic systems.

Comment

So the further along I get in this cabin build the closer I get to running out of money, strange how that happens. I drove up to Leonard today and bought three bundles of tonge and groove wall covering and enough waterproof vinyl planks to cover the floors. I've got a couple guys coming tomorrow to help me get the walls covered. Things a definitely happening fast around here now. That is other than the septic install, last weeks rains got that pushed back again.

Comment

All the flooring and tonge and groove for the walls have been installed inside the cabin as of last Friday. It is time for door installs and trimwork. We have a couple of guys work there today starting to build a carport/hangout spot onto the front of the cabin as well. We won't be in by Christmas, but it will be within a month I hope.

Comment

Place looks nice. Congrats!

Comment

Solid progress sir.

Rwc

Comment

Looking legit. I just received my first load of lumber yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Looking legit. I just received my first load of lumber yesterday.
                        Its a great feeling for sure. We have so many projects now that our heads are spinning.

Comment

Our carport is pretty much done for now and they did a great job building it. I plan on adding skirting around the outside edges of it and making a hang out spot on one side.

Comment

Wow! I'm all caught up! Looks great, many of us are living vicariously thru you bud!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDropTine View Post
                              Wow! I'm all caught up! Looks great, many of us are living vicariously thru you bud!
                              Its been one heck of a ride brother. We left for our first vacation today in two years and it is much overdue. I just signed a contract to have a 120'x50' barndo shell. I have so many irons in the fire plus a crazy azz full time plus some day job. Before we left today I went down to the new pond with my 8 year old boy and we scared up a sounder of hogs that was at least 30 strong.

Comment

Great job [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X