Good thing to watch, more so for younger generations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing to watch, more so for younger generations

I have heard the basics for years, but interesting to hear more detailed info. I know this will get moved, but so it gets seen by more people before it gets moved, I am posting it here. Obviously our country surviving and staying a strong free country offends some people, so posts like this have to be put in special places. 30 plus years ago and beyond, that would not have happened. But now days way too many people are worried about others getting offended. F them. Both the people worried about who may get offended and the ones getting offended. This whole BS about I am offended by this or that, that has always been part of our country, is just one big piece in the attempt to bring down our country. Too many people have bought into the BS.

Tagging this one for later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for posting that.

Comment

I don’t have any social media accounts anymore so thanks for this post. Who knew he hit the nail exactly on the head. I watched some of the other videos and wonder why antifa hasn’t been eliminated. I support their right to free speech, but at the first hint of violence they ought to get taken down with equal force. What a mess we’re in as a nation right now. Turn to God before it passes the point of no return.

Comment

The "offended" thing, is just a way to suppress Freedom of Speech.

Comment

Working...
          X