Coyote calling question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote calling question

I got my son a foxpro electronic caller for Christmas. I had a really old one we tried once or twice but I have not done it much. I got the decoy attachment that looks like a woodpecker. Does it make since to use the dying rabbit sound with a woodpecker decoy? Any other advice on the foxpro is appreciated.

Yes it will work they just focus on the movement and not on you. Start killin some yotes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They can't distinguish one distress sound from another. All they know is it's food. They'll come into sounds of animals that aren't and have never been in your part of the world except maybe in a zoo.

Comment

Movement is all they’ll be keyed in on....go for it

Comment

I use a Foxpro Shockwave with the decoy. It does not matter what sound you use with the decoy as the animals do not connect a decoy with a specific animal.
          What the decoy does is take the attention off of you. You can get away with quite a bit of movement when a coyote is locked on to the decoy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bbrucealvarez
            Of course, some forms of debt collection harassment are outside the scope of the law. For example, a debtor might be given a notice informing them of some of their debt, but the notice does not tell them of any possible future payments that they might owe in terms of the debt
            This is where the decoy comes in most handy. Distract the coyote long enough to serve him papers. Song dogs are notorious for running up bad debt, then evading collectors!

Comment

they have been harassed by debt collection, they should consult with an attorney that specializes in this area of the law to find out exactly what is not permissible under the law. This information should be available from the debt collection expert that you use to collect your debts.
              What The Fuk !!!!

Comment

they have been harassed by debt collection, they should consult with an attorney that specializes in this area of the law to find out exactly what is not permissible under the law. This information should be available from the debt collection expert that you use to collect your debts.
                Dude really?!? Be gone with your idiot arse

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                  This is where the decoy comes in most handy. Distract the coyote long enough to serve him papers. Song dogs are notorious for running up bad debt, then evading collectors!

Haha great response!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What the cornbread?

Of all the coyotes I've shot maybe 2 or 3 where over a decoy. We just set the caller out 50 or 60 yards

We never used one at night.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't used a decoy but a few times either but my buddy uses one every time he calls and I've noticed coyotes check up a ways out and won't come any closer when I call with him. They see that movement and get freaked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X