Selling some Canon Photo Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling some Canon Photo Gear

Hey ya'll. I'm making the swap to some more mirrorless RF glass, so I need to free up some space on the shelf. Looking to sell the following lenses for Canon.

1. Canon 70-200 f2.8 ISII - comes with tripod collar, hood, box, covers, and the Canon canvas type case. Basically in like new condition with all the original goodies. Price: $1100.00

2. Sigma 150-600mm Sport Lens f5.0-6.3 - also comes with the box, covers, hood, and a 105mm B+W filter (not cheap). Price: $1150

3. Canon 1.4x II extender. Price: $175.00

4. Canon 2.0x III extender. Price $340.00

Prefer FTF in the Austin/Lampasas/Bastrop area.

Dang, if I wasn’t truck shopping that sigma would be mine! Good luck with the sell!

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
      Dang, if I wasn’t truck shopping that sigma would be mine! Good luck with the sell!
      You don't need a different truck, just a new lens

Comment

Would there’s fit my cannon T3i?

Comment

Yes. Your T3I can take EF-S or EF lens. All of the above mentioned are EF(Full Frame) Mount.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            Would there’s fit my cannon T3i?
            Yep, they all would fit just fine. Your camera body with its crop sensor would make the lenses a little "longer" than they are on a full frame, but they would work perfectly. For example that 70-200mm would be more like a ~110-320mm lens when compared to a full frame sensor. And you'd have some really high quality glass that is full frame ready if you ever make that swap from the T3i.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
              Yep, they all would fit just fine. Your camera body with its crop sensor would make the lenses a little "longer" than they are on a full frame, but they would work perfectly. For example that 70-200mm would be more like a ~110-320mm lens when compared to a full frame sensor. And you'd have some really high quality glass that is full frame ready if you ever make that swap from the T3i.
              Thanks. Been learning this camera. Just bought the 50mm 1.8 and looking to get other lenses. Trying to talk my wife into it. If I stuck with it looking at the mark iv.

I’ll let you know soon.

Comment

Pm sent Tyler

Comment

Replied to your pm

Comment

I’ll take the canon 70-200 and the 2.0x III extender. Another pm coming

Comment

I’ll take the canon 70-200 and the 2.0x III extender. Another pm coming

Nice snag. Wrong brand for me haha

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

70-200 and 2x sold pending pickup.

The rest is up for grabs if anyone is looking for some good glass!
                        Last edited by ATX Tyler; 12-01-2020, 06:06 PM. Reason: cuz

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                          70-200 and 2x sold pending pickup.

The rest is up for grabs if anyone is looking for some good glass!
                          Paid for and picked up. Stuff is clean and as advertised. Nice meeting you Tyler.

Comment

Paid for and picked up. Stuff is clean and as advertised. Nice meeting you Tyler.
                            Great meeting you as well! Looking forward to seeing some shots with the new gear!

Now, who needs a big lens? Lol. Sigma and 1.4x still available.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
                              Surely you can pick this up now. Jump for you

Comment

Working...
                              X