Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandera area info

Does Verizon work there?

Any small quantity firewood hookups in the area?

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Does Verizon work there?

Any small quantity firewood hookups in the area?
    Don’t know if Verizon works but
    If you can’t find any cut wood, P.M me I have some oaks and hackberry trees down,,some pecan. you are more than welcome to come and cut up If you have a chainsaw for free
    In boerne near bandera
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-26-2021, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      Don’t know if Verizon works but
      If you can’t find any cut wood, P.M me I have some oaks and hackberry trees down,,some pecan. you are more than welcome to come and cut up If you have a chainsaw for free
      In boerne near bandera

Thanks, we will be in the RV for a long weekend, just looking to supply a small camp fire for 3 nights so not bringing saws and splitters etc.

Comment

Verizon should work fine. Plenty of places to pick up split wood. Coming up 16?

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
          Verizon should work fine. Plenty of places to pick up split wood. Coming up 16?

Yes coming in on 16, will bring a little but likely not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Thanks, we will be in the RV for a long weekend, just looking to supply a small camp fire for 3 nights so not bringing saws and splitters etc.
            Understand, if you do change your mind, you can cut it and I will deliver it to bandera for you, wife just wants it out of the yard
            Any one else is welcome to it just PM me
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-26-2021, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I think I saw some pretty good bundles at Gibsons in Kerrville. Sometimes you can find guys with a trailer selling on the side of the road. When are you coming through

Comment

Working...
              X