Man Cave/ Trophy/ Game Room Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
    I was thinking 20’x30’. Would you have room for a sofa, small bar if you desired?
    I actually have bonus room stairs taking up about 4' in one corner. Without that, there would be plenty of room.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      I actually have bonus room stairs taking up about 4' in one corner. Without that, there would be plenty of room.
      Thank you!

Comment

Mine is 38x17 and plenty big. Full bath and a 8x6 walk in closet for climatized storage and media closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tag

Comment

Tag

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Mine is small and plenty big. 500 sq ft. Has 2 twin beds, 1 queen sleeper and I’m fixing to add a full bath. I did 99% of this in a 3 day wknd for $6k. $3200 of that was concrete cost.

L shape 30’ long wall, 10 across, 15 back, 10 across, 15 back and 20 long back wall.
              Is that cedar post load bearing or just there? Im thinkin of doing that on a corner of shop bathroom for some euros

Comment

Tagged for later. Hoping to start mine very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Is that cedar post load bearing or just there? Im thinkin of doing that on a corner of shop bathroom for some euros
                  Yes. I took an old 4x6 post out and replaced it with the cedar for euro/shed tree

Comment

My office at the house is 14x12 with 14 foot ceilings. If I ever build a custom home the office will be 30x20 ish with 20 foot ceilings. It's starting to get crowded, so my wife is slowly letting some animals come out into the rest of the house.

Comment

I'm gonna have to step up my game apparently. You guys are awesome!

Comment

My trophy room & office space is a 22x18, but it is two story. I will post some pics shortly. I wish I had went minimum 30x30!!! We are considering knocking out the wall next to the stairwell and extending. Everyone kept telling me geaux bigger than you may think you need. I currently am adding animals to our back staircase and also the game the room in the house........i screwed it up big time!

Comment

I took a 40x40 slab and turned half into the Cave and the other half outdoor cook area. My heights range from 18' to 16' and it is nice. The 20x40 Cave has a 200 sq ft loft with a bed and an attached full bath and a kitchen/bar, pretty nice when the wife and I want to get away from the kids. BUT, looking back I should have enclosed the complete 40x40 to accomodate the shuffleboard table, pool table, and foosball, with plenty of stretch out room. The accent wall is pallet wood ran through a jointer. All walls have 1/2" plywood painted black as the sub-wall. I would definitely build bigger than what you think.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cool thread. Some of these pics are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Wick1369 View Post
                              I took a 40x40 slab and turned half into the Cave and the other half outdoor cook area. My heights range from 18' to 16' and it is nice. The 20x40 Cave has a 200 sq ft loft with a bed and an attached full bath and a kitchen/bar, pretty nice when the wife and I want to get away from the kids. BUT, looking back I should have enclosed the complete 40x40 to accomodate the shuffleboard table, pool table, and foosball, with plenty of stretch out room. The accent wall is pallet wood ran through a jointer. All walls have 1/2" plywood painted black as the sub-wall. I would definitely build bigger than what you think.
                              That is awesome!!!

Comment

Here are some random pics of my space. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210114_103815.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	24641718Click image for larger version

Name:	20210113_151028.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	24641719Click image for larger version

Name:	20210112_121643.jpg
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24641720