No announcement yet.

Questions about Fredericksburg Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo springs cafe, Hondo’s, and Crossroads steakhouse bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the best top end meals in the town is Cabernet Grill.

I rank it only slightly higher than Crossroads. It’s more quaint but lacks the walk up convenience of Crossroads.
      Make reservations early.

Comment

Spent a few days in that area for our anniversary pre-rona. Spent a night at the YO and did the game tour. I liked being out there and just sitting out looking at all the exotics with no place to be.

Comment

Great timing for this thread as my wife and I are thinking about going in April for our 5 year anniversary. Following.....

Comment

All great ideas listed. I'll add the cave without a name. Its about an hour from Fredericksburg and takes you through luckenbach on a beautiful drive.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for some great suggestions that we didn't know about. We are leaving Friday afternoon and coming back Sunday evening. This trip is mostly for her as she has been wanting to go over there for a weekend for a while. She is such a great sport about me being gone hunting all the time, I want to make sure she gets to do the things that she likes while we are there.

Comment

There is a pizza place on main street that has good pizza as well with outdoor dining. It’s going to be on the west end of town past Marketplatz I believe. And cold beer.

Comment

Josh, don’t forget your mask. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Josh, don’t forget your mask. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol, yah that's not happening. I have an exemption card and it's worked pretty well so far!

Comment

And your family? Signs posted everywhere up there. “Governors mandate”.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        My wife is a teacher and wears one daily so she will when asked. I'm more stubborn and have yet to have to wear one since this all began. Even when we were in North Carolina where they were very strict about it, I never did. I just showed them my card if asked and they said ok. I just don't want this thread to turn into a mask debate as that isn't what it is about. We have received some great suggestions on places to visit and I'd like to keep it on that track.

Comment

There is a pizza place on main street that has good pizza as well with outdoor dining. It’s going to be on the west end of town past Marketplatz I believe. And cold beer.
                          That place closed down back in early December.

Comment

It has moved, well was actually closed for the move when we were there last week in Dec. Should be open by the time OP is there but won't be on Main

Comment

Its easy enough to walk past a sign....

We were there last week in Dec and only one place got pizzy about not having a mask on

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Its easy enough to walk past a sign....

We were there last week in Dec and only one place got pizzy about not having a mask on
                                That's pretty much been my experience everywhere we have been. I'm not concerned about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X