No announcement yet.

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolex is in storage. I wear a Garmin Instinct after breaking every other smart watch I have tried. In fact I think my rolex had a cracked "crystal" again before I put it away. I am not gentle with clothing or watches.

Comment

Skin

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
        Appreciate it! That’s a beaut you’ve got there, but being in the business I bet they’re a dime a dozen for you!

A dime a dozen, not at all.. watches are very difficult to get these days.

Go to any Rolex authorized dealer and check out there inventory, THERE IS NONE.

I buy what’s available on the secondary market (grey). I also buy pre owned from private sellers as well.

My Apple Watch is my favorite, to be honest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          I am not much of a watch person. Everyone in the office at work has one though, so I have purchased a few and have been given one of my late father in law's from my mother in law.

I am bigger guy with big wrists, and for being so laid back I am extremely particular about two things... Watches and sunglasses. I will try on hundreds before finding what looks good on me.

With that said I think a regular normal sized watch would look dinky on me. I went with the obnoxiously big Invictas... I have two. The one passed down to me is a Croton, but since I am not a watch person, I am not familiar with it at all. I will try to get pics.

You should try on the 43 mm DeepSea seadweller!!

Comment

Rolex Sub 116610LV (Incredible Hulk)

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
              You should try on the 43 mm DeepSea seadweller!!

Or Omega Seamaster Ploprof. I now just have the large Seamaster. Sold my Ploprof in 2000 or so for $2500. Ooooof.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                Or Omega Seamaster Ploprof. I now just have the large Seamaster. Sold my Ploprof in 2000 or so for $2500. Ooooof.
                I feel your pain....hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                  A dime a dozen, not at all.. watches are very difficult to get these days.

Go to any Rolex authorized dealer and check out there inventory, THERE IS NONE.

I buy what’s available on the secondary market (grey). I also buy pre owned from private sellers as well.

My Apple Watch is my favorite, to be honest!!

I hear ya on that. As mentioned I've been hunting a Sea Dweller (126600) and have been calling around for one for the past 3-4 months. I can't bring myself to pay the extra 30%+ to buy one from an online dealer. I thought I understood just how few new watches were coming in, but I far underestimated it. I bought the Tudor at an AD to try and help my chances of getting a call, but I'm not optimistic it will make a difference. Either way, I'm gonna enjoy this one for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post

Very cool!

Comment

Garmin instinct solar... got it for Christmas and absolutely love it

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post

Garmin instinct solar... got it for Christmas and absolutely love it

I got the instinct, not solar, for Christmas too and love it. Like it way better than my iwatch I had.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          I got the instinct, not solar, for Christmas too and love it. Like it way better than my iwatch I had.

What they do is so cool.... everything I need and more- even played with my father in laws dog collar gps and tracked my dog with my watch. It was awesome. And the battery life is crazy long. Last charge I went almost 3 weeks and that’s with working out some and using the mountain bike and hunt his tracking several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post

I have the same watch. I love mine and people won’t stop trying to buy it from me.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I had been saving and wanting a Rolex for a couple years and just so happened to stop by a dealer who had just received a new 36mm blue dial oyster perpetual. Tried it on and just couldn't leave without it. I know it's an entry level watch but fits my style just right and I hope to start a long running tradition of handing it down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                I have the same watch. I love mine and people won’t stop trying to buy it from me.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That “HULK” is HOT man. Everybody wants it

Hahah

Wear it in good health !

Comment

Working...
                                X