Which Laser Engraver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Laser Engraver?

For GS's and builders (or others that engrave metals) that use a laser to engrave, which one are you using? I have application for one outside of my side GS business in my main shop so I could justify spending some money to buy an American made unit (assumingly fiber) that I can get service on. Largest engraved area would be around 2" X 4". Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Should probably post around the campfire.

Comment

I have 4 Trotec’s available if you’re interested. 2 Trotec 8030 Speedy 360 CO2 Lasers, 25K Each with an Atmos system and two tables. 2 Trotec SPeedMarker 100fL 30W Galvo Fiber Lasers, $27k for one with 2 lenses and a rotary and $25k for the other with one lens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotcha and thanks for the heads up. I'm doing a little homework but you'll be on the top of my list for sure. Definitely would go with a rotary.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
          Gotcha and thanks for the heads up. I'm doing a little homework but you'll be on the top of my list for sure. Definitely would go with a rotary.

Sounds good, they’re super handy for doing yeti cups and anything else round or if you have a design that you want to wrap around something round.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
            Sounds good, they’re super handy for doing yeti cups and anything else round or if you have a design that you want to wrap around something round.

Are you in Houston??

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
              Are you in Houston??

No, we’re in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post

In interested

Comment

Working...
                X