No announcement yet.

TBH Find a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like my number is coming up. My project is coming to an end. My de-staff date is May 1st and my managers have said that's forever away right now as they are working on placing people now. I am in the Oil and Gas industry working as a Project Engineer for an Wood Engineering(used to be Mustang Engineering). I was at DCP Midstream as a PM for a year and a half. Probably my favorite position. I've been in Oil and Gas since 2008. Prior to that I was in homebuilding. If anyone on here is good at oil and gas writing resumes I would appreciate the help. Currently I am putting out applications in Oil and Gas but also in Commercial Construction. Located in NW Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Pride View Post
      Looks like my number is coming up. My project is coming to an end. My de-staff date is May 1st and my managers have said that's forever away right now as they are working on placing people now. I am in the Oil and Gas industry working as a Project Engineer for an Wood Engineering(used to be Mustang Engineering). I was at DCP Midstream as a PM for a year and a half. Probably my favorite position. I've been in Oil and Gas since 2008. Prior to that I was in homebuilding. If anyone on here is good at oil and gas writing resumes I would appreciate the help. Currently I am putting out applications in Oil and Gas but also in Commercial Construction. Located in NW Houston
      I don't have experience in O&G but would be happy to take a look if you want.

Comment

I’ll throw my hat in here as well. My current road and bridge project is ending and my company hasn’t been able to win work. I have four years of road and bridge inspection experience, over 100 credit hours into completing my bachelors in Construction Management. I spent two summers at Txdot as a summer hire helping create quantities for projects to be bid, and a little introduction into inspection. Then worked at Terracon for a year doing concrete and soils testing. Since then I’ve worked on SH 290, I-45 & 59 interchange road widening and direct connectors, Rayford Rd road and bridge widening, three smaller county projects, one road widening two road and bridge widening projects, and currently wrapping up Rayford Rd. SW3P certified, ACI certified. I currently do typical road and bridge inspector responsibilities as well as assist our engineer in processing monthly pay estimates as well as track hours charged to multiple jobs with several other inspectors. I have a year of project management experience with our smaller county jobs, less than $15 million in total. Proficient in all Microsoft office applications as well as ProjectWise, Atser and SiteManager. PM me if you know of any inspector positions available, or Commercial PM positions. Thanks - Ryan Reynolds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          I’ll throw my hat in here as well. My current road and bridge project is ending and my company hasn’t been able to win work. I have four years of road and bridge inspection experience, over 100 credit hours into completing my bachelors in Construction Management. I spent two summers at Txdot as a summer hire helping create quantities for projects to be bid, and a little introduction into inspection. Then worked at Terracon for a year doing concrete and soils testing. Since then I’ve worked on SH 290, I-45 & 59 interchange road widening and direct connectors, Rayford Rd road and bridge widening, three smaller county projects, one road widening two road and bridge widening projects, and currently wrapping up Rayford Rd. SW3P certified, ACI certified. I currently do typical road and bridge inspector responsibilities as well as assist our engineer in processing monthly pay estimates as well as track hours charged to multiple jobs with several other inspectors. I have a year of project management experience with our smaller county jobs, less than $15 million in total. Proficient in all Microsoft office applications as well as ProjectWise, Atser and SiteManager. PM me if you know of any inspector positions available, or Commercial PM positions. Thanks - Ryan Reynolds.

Send me your resume. I have multiple contacts that I can reach out to that always need quality inspectors.

Comment

I'm looking for something in outside sales, but reckon I'll hold off on any resume till this blows over...rough position when you need to be out & about rubbing elbows.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              I don't have experience in O&G but would be happy to take a look if you want.
              PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                Do you have any intentions of going as far as San Angelo?
                That’s doable I think.

Comment

Thanks ctom87 for looking at my resume and giving me some pointers

Comment

I know the ironworkers union is way under staffed all over Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Pride View Post
                      Thanks ctom87 for looking at my resume and giving me some pointers
                      My pleasure! Hope it all works out for ya. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Comment

Great thread! Wish I could hire everyone! Just sent away 4 companies 200 people that have subbed under us last 4 years on 2 projects not because of the corona virus but because we just finished our project at the exactly wrong time possible! Breaks my heart to see extremely good people and hands leaving with nothing to go to.

Comment

We got any success stories yet?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was working on the Red Oak Pipeline project. They pulled the whole project.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                              I was working on the Red Oak Pipeline project. They pulled the whole project.

That was a big TX project. Another one that hurts

Comment

Not a good thread, but a SUPERIOR thread! Good luck to all and remember, "winners always win" no matter what is thrown at you!

Comment

Working...
                                X