Markets tanking - Trumps fault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Markets started tanking when Dems won over the House even thought the do not have it until January! Feds are screwing this up also!
    Please don't confuse the liberals with this logic. It makes them cry.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      If the govt is a business and should be run like one, how many businesses shut down and only operate with "essential staff only" because of financial reasons?

Does trump run his personal companies like this?

Of the Top 10 countries in the world, how many have these govt shut downs and how many do they have every 10 year period?

Please explain.
      I can't explain your rambling.

Trump has to work with how our government works..period. It's not his fault it's a broke system and he has to play by the broke systems rules.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Please don't confuse the liberals with this logic. It makes them cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          spot on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
            Guys I am a Trump supporter. I do wish he would keep his mouth and twitter account shut . He looks weak when he plays to the critics. Let them think what they want and do the job you were elected to do.
            This. Not much ****** a liberal off more than being completely ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
              This. Not much ****** a liberal off more than being completely ignored.
              Or truth

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                I can't explain your rambling.

Trump has to work with how our government works..period. It's not his fault it's a broke system and he has to play by the broke systems rules.

Is trump responsible for this 300 pip usdjpy sell off?

Stop making excuses for the guy.
                He knew the system was broken before he signed up for the job so he shouldn't make promises he knows he can't keep (kinda like making Mexico cut a check for that wall)

Comment

Trump trade war causing AAPL to tank in after hours

Comment

He knew the system was broken before he signed up for the job so he shouldn't make promises he knows he can't keep (kinda like making Mexico cut a check for that wall)
                    Please post the quote from Trump about a check.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Please post the quote from Trump about a check.
                      How else was it gonna be paid for Nimrod?

On the campaign trail who thought trump meant (oh we will just take the payments out of the aid we give them every year, that'll take care of it)

This is the problem you have when you make shadowy promises on the campaign trail and have no sound plan of action behind it (just like his obamacare plans that have been utter sheet)
                      But millions fell for the bait

Comment

If the govt is a business and should be run like one, how many businesses shut down and only operate with "essential staff only" because of financial reasons?
                        Does trump run his personal companies like this?
                        Please explain.
                        I'll try to explain it to you. If it was a private company non essential staff would get walking papers. But most likely they wouldn't have been hired in the first place. What in the hell is a non essential staff? Either you are needed or you aren't. period. Only a worthless government that can print money could operate like that.

Comment

Is trump responsible for this 300 pip usdjpy sell off?

Stop making excuses for the guy.
                          What promises did he make?

Trump trade war causing AAPL to tank in after hours
                          So isn't AAPL responsible for AAPL? Or is the current POTUS responsible for AAPL?

You need to stop drinking the liberal Kool-Aid Explain how Trump getting better trade deals for us is a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            I'll try to explain it to you. If it was a private company non essential staff would get walking papers. But most likely they wouldn't have been hired in the first place. What in the hell is a non essential staff? Either you are needed or you aren't. period. Only a worthless government that can print money could operate like that.
                            Well, it's the govt...if you have a form 1 or form 4 in the works it is not getting processed. Fed parks are having to close because the trash isn't getting picked up. Essential is all perspective I reckon.

Honestly, I don't care & hope he holds the line & gets the funds he's looking for...I think he holds the cards & the majority of folks with half a brain prefer to see the barriers funded vs a long term shut down. Still, it's gonna be a while. New line up starts tomorrow. I don't care how long it lasts as long as he gets the win.

Comment

So isn't AAPL responsible for AAPL? Or is the current POTUS responsible for AAPL?

You need to stop drinking the liberal Kool-Aid Explain how Trump getting better trade deals for us is a bad thing.
                              Are the coal companies responsible for themselves or can Hillary kill them off via legislation?
                              Same goes for all the companies that TBHers work for that complained that Obama's EPA regulations ran them out of business.

It's not better deals when you're killing your economy in the process.
                              How many soybean farmers got added to the farmer welfare roll because Trump tried to get a better deal for us by going to war with China?

I'd rather have 10% of 100 than 90% of 10.

Trump's business acumen isn't looking very sharp these last few months.

Not even going to begin to address North Korea at this time...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X