Medical examiner says it was an animal attack that caused his death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
    TPWD downplaying because they don't want to cause panic with the sightings in Rowlett/DFW.
    Seems very plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
      TPWD downplaying because they don't want to cause panic with the sightings in Rowlett/DFW.

Downplaying what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Downplaying what?

The attack, don't want to cause panic to the fine city folks of DFW that go out every morning and walk their Labradoodles. The sighting in Rowlett and NE of there has them in a tail spin������
        There are some Collin Co facebooks pages roasting TPWD for not trapping them and keeping everyone safe from the big bad killer lions.
        Last edited by dac6933; 01-27-2021, 12:08 AM.

Comment

This is no mountain lion attack, and anyone with any sense can see it.

Tragic though it is, the poor man was more likely a victim of some meth heads pit bull, or a heart attack.

Comment

What a fluster cluck this is. Makes you wonder if he died of foul play now.

Comment

Bad deal... TPWD's "biologists" continuous refusal to acknowledge anything Big cat related in this state is comical.. They have been doing it for years..
              So a question for the many obvious "carnivore biologists" on the GS.. If he died from an animal attack, what animal killed him? You don't have many "man killers" to choose from so guess carefully..
              It should be fairly easy for any professional on the subject to determine exactly what it was.. The fact that they are trying to convince folks of what it WAS NOT instead stating what it was is all I need to hear...

Comment

Working...
              X