No announcement yet.

The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the call from my dealer and also got mine on order.
    Said looking like mid to late June delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Even the trucks that are popular might have four doors, but the back seat isn't big enough for a 6' person without his knees jamming into the back of the guy driving or riding shotgun.
      I used to own an older model Jeep Grand Cherokee and no way I could sit in the backseat without turning my legs sideways.
      Height challenged folks shouldn't have a problem with them!

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
        I am sure there are some good looking ones out there, but I wasn’t impressed with the ones I saw at the dealership last week. Too much plastic IMO, wish they would’ve used more chrome on the grill and around other parts of it.
        This thread is about the new Bronco.

You saw the new Bronco Sport. Two completely different vehicles.

Comment

The market will throw this over the curb and into the ditch.
          The Jeep Cult is confusingly loyal and still not large enough to support the break-off numbers it will take to keep this line going.
          Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
            The Jeep Cult is confusingly loyal and still not large enough to support the break-off numbers it will take to keep this line going.
            Just saying.
            we'll see, my wife is another one that has always loved jeeps, we have taken 3 for test drives in the last few weeks and planned on buying one as soon as we find one she likes.

I showed her a bronco yesterday and she is trying to convince me how bad she needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
              Just saying.
              My wife drives a Jeep. Loves Jeep. She jumped at the chance to order the Bronco.

The demand for orders on the Bronco surpassed Ford's expectations so it is off to a great start.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                My wife drives a Jeep. Loves Jeep. She jumped at the chance to order the Bronco.

The demand for orders on the Bronco surpassed Ford's expectations so it is off to a great start.
                Understood and valid. Maintaining demand is different.

The PT Cruiser was once in demand as well.

Comment

Has anyone seen these in the wild yet? All I have seen is the sport model and they are rather lackluster. I am not a marketing guy but I would have released that model last.

Comment

I've seen a few of them on the road now, they look very very much like a jeep liberty.

Comment

Definitely not what i was expecting. So far I'm not a fan, would have been livid if i preorded and that's what showed up. Maybe my mind will change when they atart getting lifted and modified. Stock jeeps are not impressive so hopefully these will look better too

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of the full sized version of the Bronco have been delivered. Most of you are seeing the sport version which looks like the Jeep Liberty. The real Bronco looks awesome, but Ford is delivering a **** show with quality control and delivering on time.

Comment

The Sport is the only one I have seen. I can't believe they sent that one out first.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            Definitely not what i was expecting. So far I'm not a fan, would have been livid if i preorded and that's what showed up. Maybe my mind will change when they atart getting lifted and modified. Stock jeeps are not impressive so hopefully these will look better too

You are talking about the sport, the full size bronco is totally different. The sport is just the newer version of the bronco 2

Comment

I’ve run into more than a few people who have thought the bronco sport is what all the hype has been about. I just say it’s not the same vehicle and try not to go deeper than that. I do think it was a marketing mistake by Ford to have a Bronco and Bronco Sport. Why not name it anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                                You are talking about the sport, the full size bronco is totally different. The sport is just the newer version of the bronco 2
                                Thank goodness, that little thing is hideous!

Comment

Working...
                                X