Round bales for aoudad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round bales for aoudad

Has anyone had any luck feeding round bales to aoudad? Looking for a way to keep them off my cottonseed. I know they have a big appetite and will eat anything that you put in front of them.

when we put out a square bale of alfalfa for axis the Aoudad will show up and eat every bit of it in one sitting, they love it. Dang things are worse than hogs at running everything else off

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
      when we put out a square bale of alfalfa for axis the Aoudad will show up and eat every bit of it in one sitting, they love it. Dang things are worse than hogs at running everything else off
      Good deal this is helpful.

Comment

Peanut hay also.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
          Peanut hay also.
          I don’t know of anyone selling peanut hay around Kerrville. The aoudad are eating me out of house and home though.

Comment

they pound the alfalfa in west texas also

Comment

How bad are aoudad on protein? I'm looking at a place that has aoudad. They kind of scare me. I really want to be able to feed protein just for deer. I would hate to be the guy that kills every aoudad just to get rid of them. I was also looking to feed alfalfa so that might be a bad idea.

Comment

an aoudad herd can empty a 1k protein feeder in a couple days

Comment

Shoot more aoudad

Comment

Working...
                  X