Hammerhead ate my trophy kingfish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammerhead ate my trophy kingfish!

Another awesome offshore kayak trip! This was way down PINS!

Watch "Hammerhead ate my Trophy Kingfish!" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/mkVzA7F4bzA

Tagging for later

Comment

"Oh ****! He got sharked!"

I skipped to the good part, but will watch it all later. Excellent, as always, I'm sure.

Comment

It's time to do away with the one shark per person limit. Coastal sharks are not at all rare.

Comment

Shark gonna shark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They could increase number all they want and if still keep zero. Sometimes fun to catch but to me very little table value and that includes mako.
            Good video and you will remember that more than just boating a king

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              It's time to do away with the one shark per person limit. Coastal sharks are not at all rare.
              Yeah where I fish inshore right now the blacktips are so thick you can just stick your rod tip in the water and swish it around and they come swarming in from all directions.

Didn't the regulations originally have something to do with overfishing that was occuring for the fins for sale to the chinese market?

Comment

Wow...that king was huge! Definitely a memory of a lifetime! Great video.

Comment

Comment

Awesome video, but EFF THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Yeah where I fish inshore right now the blacktips are so thick you can just stick your rod tip in the water and swish it around and they come swarming in from all directions.

Didn't the regulations originally have something to do with overfishing that was occuring for the fins for sale to the chinese market?
                      Ostensibly it's because of the low reproductive rate of sharks. The problem is that very few people eat them, so very few are retained. The issue with finning is mostly pelagic species that are not found entirely within the US economic zone.

Comment

Awesome video!

Comment

Been catching any jacks

Comment

Awesome video.

Comment

Awesome video, congrats! But one of these days you're going to get a free tow to Cuban Waters......

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              no they are not, the U.S. now leads the world in the number of annual shark attacks.

Originally posted by Man View Post

Correct, to off set the open water fishing the tree hug gets here stopped our coastal fishing for them. Now our coastal shark populations are out of whack. We've got way too many sharks in our coastal wayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X