No announcement yet.

Keto 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 3rd, 2020, I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic. Dr offered drugs, I declined, he suggested going sugar free, no to low carbs. I jumped on it. I was 247lbs of high saturated fat on 2 legs. I now weigh 210lbs. However, I stopped loosing weight and would like to get under 200lbs. So what do I do?

By the way, sugar numbers are perfect, no high blood pressure. Maintaining at 210lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      March 3rd, 2020, I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic. Dr offered drugs, I declined, he suggested going sugar free, no to low carbs. I jumped on it. I was 247lbs of high saturated fat on 2 legs. I now weigh 210lbs. However, I stopped loosing weight and would like to get under 200lbs. So what do I do?

By the way, sugar numbers are perfect, no high blood pressure. Maintaining at 210lbs.
      Thats what I am talking about!

Comment

65 lbs down since October 24th. Blood pressure was getting high, doc wanted me to take meds & I just made the decision to get it right without. 122/70 @ the doc this morning

Comment

Originally posted by glennp View Post
          65 lbs down since October 24th. Blood pressure was getting high, doc wanted me to take meds & I just made the decision to get it right without. 122/70 @ the doc this morning
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            Have you all tried these? they are really good.

https://www.missionfoods.com/product...hoCtu0QAvD_BwE

Those are good but my wife found these and they are WAY BETTER IMO. We even take them with us to Mexican restaurants now [emoji12] They have 5 grams Net Carbs but the taste is worth the 1 extra carb trust me. I think she’s been getting them at Kroger.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Those are good but my wife found these and they are WAY BETTER IMO. We even take them with us to Mexican restaurants now [emoji12] They have 5 grams Net Carbs but the taste is worth the 1 extra carb trust me. I think she’s been getting them at Kroger.
              I went a little overboard buying 4 packs of the mission. But I'll give those a try next round[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                Have you all tried these? they are really good.

https://www.missionfoods.com/product...hoCtu0QAvD_BwE
                I have found that eating more than one of these a day will throw me out of Ketosis. I would use them very sparingly, if at all....

Comment

I have been trying to eat a little healthier since the first of the year following the Keto diet. This meal is really pretty good and has almost no carbs. 1/2 head of cabbage, 1 onion, 1 bell pepper and Kiolbassa brand beef sausage(plus spices). Down about 27 lbs. so far.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                    I have been trying to eat a little healthier since the first of the year following the Keto diet. This meal is really pretty good and has almost no carbs. 1/2 head of cabbage, 1 onion, 1 bell pepper and Kiolbassa brand beef sausage(plus spices). Down about 27 lbs. so far.

This looks awesome!! Congrats on the weight loss!!

Comment

We do that a lot I brown some bacon and put in the cabbage and mushrooms. Actually I'd rather eat that than potatoes any day. Plus it keeps you regular

Comment

Down 15 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
                          We do that a lot I brown some bacon and put in the cabbage and mushrooms. Actually I'd rather eat that than potatoes any day. Plus it keeps you regular
                          I made it with bacon and sausage once and it was awesome, but I cut out the bacon to cut down on the calories. it still taste good without it though.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Side note: Kiddo and I were at Pappasito's for lunch yesterday and they had hog cracklins as a option instead of chips!!! Good to see the big boys are seeing the changes in customer needs/wants!

Oh yea, looking really good! I will forward this one to my wife but tell her to replace Kiolbassa with deer sausage!

Comment

I'm still holding at down almost 40 lbs and feel great. Struggling a bit lately with beer while on the road. This time of year it sure is nice to knock out the last hour or two of work on a patio with beer in hand. I need to go back to tea or ranch water.

Comment

Well after gaining about 30 lbs the last two years I’m starting over .

Comment

Working...
                                X