No announcement yet.

Most private search engine or be UTR online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the silliness of the name makes it easy to remember, they don't have big brand recognition yet.

Comment

Duck Duck Go is the way to go

Comment

We started using DuckDuckGo a few months ago. Pretty happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Ol man rant ...i think duck duck go has so much potential finding that niche everyone was looking for when they did...but got dang why did they pick the stupidest got dang name in the world?? Always felt like that is slowing down their success. (Steps of metamucil box)
          Yah I wondered about the name too but I guess it's memorable. I thought a spin on the google name would have been better... something like booble. So then, I wondered if anyone had thought of that. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT do a search for booble... it's not a search engine!

Comment

I use duck duck go, but I still need to use google on occasion to really get a good search. DDG still has a way to go with their search features, hopefully they can catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              I use duck duck go, but I still need to use google on occasion to really get a good search. DDG still has a way to go with their search features, hopefully they can catch up.
              X2

Comment

Dumb question, if you download duck duck go , do you then delete Google or not.

Comment

Originally posted by mbcajun View Post
                  Dumb question, if you download duck duck go , do you then delete Google or not.
                  I didn’t, downloaded and picked it as my default search engine
                  So duck duck is first in line

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    I didn’t, downloaded and picked it as my default search engine
                    So duck duck is first in line
                    Thanks

Comment

I use the brave app with duck duck go as my search within it. And recently switched from gmail to protonmail.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        Every paranoid person I know uses duck duck go.
                        Paranoid? Because a person, no matter their reasoning, prefers to avoid Google?

Comment

Working...
                        X